Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

preludeman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 9:58 pm

I do not know if, I am in the right place but here it goes. When, I was a "lonely child", I would go every two weeks to my Paternal Grandparent. My Paternal Grandfather had a type of work shop.It was not in great shape. It was made of sheet metal with wood floors , and the sheet metal was rusted and the wood floors were eaten by termites( I will guess you get the picture). I would find wood this was not balsa wood but hard wood, and I would create spaceships very "large" ships. I moved to NWFlorida , I found plastic model stuuf to create smaller and more ships. I hope, I can use these in a Full Thrust Game at some point.

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 3:06 am

That's pretty cool.

I collect starship miniatures wherever I can from whatever I can. Nothing wood though. I've got a number of micro-machine Star Trek, star wars, and sci-fi pieces. Several Legionaire Interceptor craft mini-figs, 1 star wars mini fig, paper card stock pieces out of the saganami island tactical simulator, and flat card stock from the Legionaire Interceptor box set.

I think that with 3-d modeling now coming of age, that any sort of miniatures from gaming can be had if you can think it up.

My Blog
Deviantart Page

preludeman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 11:12 pm

I know someone who builds ships out of index cards and card stock.