Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 2:01 am

Well, tonight my son's gf went to jail. She's been on probation for a while and now this is going to send her away to like PRISON for two years. He is not a happy camper. I bet she's not either. I had actually just had a conversation with her before this, about the stealing. I told her, you aren't good at it so don't do it. You suck at it. Stop. I thought she listened. She did not.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 3:35 am

wow.

It must be a little like Inception, eh? You know, having a prison inside of a prison island... :p

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 4:11 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Well, tonight my son's gf went to jail. She's been on probation for a while and now this is going to send her away to like PRISON for two years.

At least female prisons are a relative cakewalk. Those episodes of MSNBC "Lockup" that show women prisons are boring cause almost nothing happens. :tired:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 4:38 am

Venger wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Well, tonight my son's gf went to jail. She's been on probation for a while and now this is going to send her away to like PRISON for two years.

At least female prisons are a relative cakewalk. Those episodes of MSNBC "Lockup" that show women prisons are boring cause almost nothing happens. :tired:

I've got a friend who was down there in Tutwiler for a while. It's just as rough as a men's prison.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 6:04 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Well, tonight my son's gf went to jail. She's been on probation for a while and now this is going to send her away to like PRISON for two years. He is not a happy camper. I bet she's not either. I had actually just had a conversation with her before this, about the stealing. I told her, you aren't good at it so don't do it. You suck at it. Stop. I thought she listened. She did not.

Ummm So it's ok to steal if you are good at it. :roll:

She deserves to go to prison she's a thief.

Seriously you don't sound much better than her. You get no sympathy from me. I can't see how you expect any.. :?

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 6:15 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Seriously you don't sound much better than her. You get no sympathy from me. I can't see how you expect any.. :?

I don't think that the point was to say that it's ok to steal if you're good at it. I think the point was that because she was bad it, she'd likely get caught if she continued and that's what happened.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 6:20 am

Jono wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

I don't think that the point was to say that it's ok to steal if you're good at it. I think the point was that because she was bad it, she'd likely get caught if she continued and that's what happened.

:? But it's stealing, it doesn't matter if you are good or bad at it. It's a bad thing to do.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 7:55 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Jono wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

:? But it's stealing, it doesn't matter if you are good or bad at it. It's a bad thing to do.

Nobody's saying that it's not a bad thing to do. Of course it is but the OP was just warning her son's girlfriend that if she continues stealing, she would be likely to get caught.

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2014, 8:03 am

Well, it sounds like she's getting what she deserves either way; and perhaps your son is losing what he doesn't deserve. Hopefully he'll move on to someone better.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 10:53 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:

Seriously you don't sound much better than her.

Oh, if you only knew. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2014, 12:01 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

This.I can't abide a thief.