Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

greenheron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2014, 11:23 am

A two-humped camel and an elephant arrive at a watering hole at the same time. They look around to see if there are any big cats waiting to eat them.

When they are satisfied they are safe and are just about to quench their thirst by quaffing the waters, the elephant says to the camel, "I hope you don't mind a question. I have always wanted to know why you people have your breasts on the top of your backs." The elephant snickered and sucked water up his trunk.

The camel likewise drank.

When the two had sated their thirst and were about to leave, the camel said to the elephant, "I can't imagine a guy like you would make a crack like that. I mean, a fellow who has a huge penis attached to his face ought to keep his mouth tightly closed."

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2014, 1:08 pm

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is but all I can remember are some autism jokes I came up with this morning in an attempt to self-deprecate and some of the jokes in Fallout 3 that your robot butler says, and one science joke.

An irradiated cat has 18 halflives
Nudity is the best contraceptive in old age
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, does this taste funny to you.
A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. Upon receiving the drink, the neutron asks the bartender, how much is this going to cost. The bartender replies, for you, no charge.

How many autists does it take to change a light bulb? Need this be a group activity?
How many autists does it take to change a light bulb? None, the light was to bright and overstimulated their visual sense.
What do you call a group of autists? What Group?
What did one autist say to an NT? Nothing.
What did one autist say to another autist? Nothing.
What did one autist say to himself? Something but it wasn't to us so I didn't listen.

Two men walk into a bar and order drinks. The first one says, I'll have some H2O for a drink. The second man says he'll have H2O to drink as well. The second man dies.

My Blog
Deviantart Page

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2014, 4:50 pm

I don't get how this is an autism joke.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2014, 7:55 pm

Sedentarian wrote: