Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 8:56 pm

Why do men come to this section just to troll and invalidate womyn's experiences :?

this is supposed to be our safe place after all! :!:

They have a mens thread and other places for the MRA's to congregate! I never go there and bother them! :(

pinkgurl87
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Mar 2014, 11:37 pm

Ya I've been wondering that too. I think a women's discussion forum should be for women only I know some sites they will go by the gender to allow people access to an area, say women and men discussion, but then again I guess a make could just lie too and say he was female.

Eye test score: 21
AQ test score: 40.0 , AQ-10: 7.0
(RAADS-R): 183.0

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2014, 11:49 pm

pinkgurl87 wrote:
Ya I've been wondering that too. I think a women's discussion forum should be for women only I know some sites they will go by the gender to allow people access to an area, say women and men discussion, but then again I guess a make could just lie too and say he was female.

that is true, though most men would only pretend to be womyn on say a lesbian only dating site to troll there (it has happened to me) they would be soon found out I am pretty sure if they started posting very much stuff.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

03 Mar 2014, 1:28 am

Your post is on the main board sweetheart. I don't go there unpurpose. It takes almost a day sometimes for it to go away on there. If they are trolling on a womens discussion forum, maybe you could be nice and let them. Alot of these guys get about as much action as a stone, and do not have a clue what is going on other than what they learn from their moms. In another words, alot of them need all the help and input as they can get. Have a great day. I will try to stay off the girly stuff, and remain unaffiliated.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2014, 7:17 am

yournamehere wrote:
Your post is on the main board sweetheart. I don't go there unpurpose. It takes almost a day sometimes for it to go away on there. If they are trolling on a womens discussion forum, maybe you could be nice and let them. Alot of these guys get about as much action as a stone, and do not have a clue what is going on other than what they learn from their moms. In another words, alot of them need all the help and input as they can get. Have a great day. I will try to stay off the girly stuff, and remain unaffiliated.

and AGAIN the MRA say womyn should just "lay back and enjoy the experience" - "men rule the world after all, you can't do anything about it" - " they NEED this, you can take it"

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2014, 10:27 am

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt181819.html
spongy
"This section is accessible to both males and females.

Its meant to be a place where females can feel free to discuss any issue they wish(as long as they are respecting the opposite gender which is a requirement on this site´s rules) and any male can give their input as long as they are trying to be helpfull/supportive."

I try to be supportive at times but i also question and seek answers at times but I think me asking questions only leads me to be attacked. I dont troll here I do sometimes act stupid though or say the wrong things sorry about that. I feel guilt after the angry responses and it gets me self conscious. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of me and I want to know more and understand more but maybe some things I shouldnt ask about.. I just hope this thread isn't aimed at me if it is I am truly sorry, you are not obligated to forgive me but I am sincerely sorry.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2014, 11:08 am

It only bothers me when I see various threads like "do women like ...." "do women feel..." "why do women do ...etc." If any guys want some gender stereotypes, WP isn't the right place to find it. Most of us aren't exactly typical enough to be generic representative for "women". I don't know about others, but I always feel like a person and view others as persons.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

y-pod wrote:
It only bothers me when I see various threads like "do women like ...." "do women feel..." "why do women do ...etc." If any guys want some gender stereotypes, WP isn't the right place to find it. Most of us aren't exactly typical enough to be generic representative for "women". I don't know about others, but I always feel like a person and view others as persons.

this is a big part (I have a few more) and you are right, in most discussions with NT womyn the main things we agree on in our attitudes are equal pay and bodily autonomy. In socialization - dating - things like that I am a foreigner to them.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2014, 2:54 pm

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
y-pod wrote:

this is a big part (I have a few more) and you are right, in most discussions with NT womyn the main things we agree on in our attitudes are equal pay and bodily autonomy. In socialization - dating - things like that I am a foreigner to them.
Dating? bah! good riddince I dont trust anyone to date anymore I prefer being a shut in. I don't know whether or not to trust the next person so its easier to play safe and avoid them. I dont know if the next "womyn" is going to be nice and caring or just use that as a facade and stab me in the heart for her own personal pleasure so sometimes i resort to asking stupid questions to ensure knowledge of such things. I dont hate womyn I just dont trust them I have been in abusive relationships in the past that lead to nasty flashbacks so I kind of get paranoid and do stupid crap like make worthless threads about womyn like do women like this? Do Women like that? or do women etc?. Sometimes I dont know better I just seek answers but i suppose some questions are to be left unanswered because I am inferior and simple minded because i am a man I am expendable and worthless and should be exterminated because I am a gender that is represented by the patriarchy of sorts. i wish I could be hateful back but hate hurts...it hurts bad and sometimes when you hate someone enough it makes you exhausted and tired. I dont like hating people nor do I like being hated, although I am used to being hated whether I am male or autistic or caucasian or the fact the few friends I hang out with are strange as well. I do care about others but I am also apprehensive of others.I place a reinforced steel barrier around my heart so i never get hurt again I keep my heart on guard at all times! I am not making the same mistake again I will not allow it!If you hate me then go ahead use all your hate on me for I am to be the martyr as long as the hate ends. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 8:32 am

Sounds like you just want to vent about your personal experiences. I think "the Haven" is more appropriate for that, instead of women's sub forum. Of course you must have realized (given your post count) that WP isn't the best forum to find supportive sympathetic posters. :) I realized that after I joined, but that's OK. All the other forums I frequent are supportive and "normal" enough to balance it out.

Again you seem to be generalizing about "womyn". That might help you feel better at your pity party, but won't be actually helpful. Each person is an individual and the more you get to know them the more intriguing they seem to be. There are many barriers to even NT people to get to know a person better, and aspies have the communication issues. The best type for an aspie is someone understanding and patient. When you find such a person and build a relationship it can be very rewarding. When you do all the NT guys do and chase after the best looking girls, you're seriously disadvantaged because of communications. The right person for you is out there. Drop the attitude and try something or someone different.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 9:30 am

y-pod wrote:
Sounds like you just want to vent about your personal experiences. I think "the Haven" is more appropriate for that, instead of women's sub forum. Of course you must have realized (given your post count) that WP isn't the best forum to find supportive sympathetic posters. :) I realized that after I joined, but that's OK. All the other forums I frequent are supportive and "normal" enough to balance it out.

Again you seem to be generalizing about "womyn". That might help you feel better at your pity party, but won't be actually helpful. Each person is an individual and the more you get to know them the more intriguing they seem to be. There are many barriers to even NT people to get to know a person better, and aspies have the communication issues. The best type for an aspie is someone understanding and patient. When you find such a person and build a relationship it can be very rewarding. When you do all the NT guys do and chase after the best looking girls, you're seriously disadvantaged because of communications. The right person for you is out there. Drop the attitude and try something or someone different.

place here because here is what I am talking about

not wanting to be attacked the way I so often am is NOT a "pity party" it is asking to be treated as an equal human being

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 7:42 pm

If you don't like them posting here, why not just ignore them? Skip over their posts.

I skip over a lot of posts for a lot of reasons, although gender is not one of them for me.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 7:44 pm

Atomsk wrote:
If you don't like them posting here, why not just ignore them? Skip over their posts.

I skip over a lot of posts for a lot of reasons, although gender is not one of them for me.

I finally found the ignore code and many of them get blanked out now - really? shouldn't people just not be cruel?

I know - I know, I have been told I am an idealist

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 9:38 pm

y-pod wrote:
Well... there's also "do men like..." "do men feel..." "why do men do...etc." threads in as much quantity. That bothers me most is why do anyone generalize and stereotype people based solely on their genders, doing so with little experience interacting with people, one of bad experiences and so on.

Why not focus away from gender and focus on individualism rather than groups. :(

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 9:58 pm

PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:
y-pod wrote:
Well... there's also "do men like..." "do men feel..." "why do men do...etc." threads in as much quantity. That bothers me most is why do anyone generalize and stereotype people based solely on their genders, doing so with little experience interacting with people, one of bad experiences and so on.

Why not focus away from gender and focus on individualism rather than groups. :(

because there ARE some things that ARE specific to the female experience - would you ask for the negation of any tran* forums discussing their specific problems? or why don't we get rid of this whole forum and all go back to facebook where "all people are" and just "be people".

simply - if you don't have gender or anything then you don't have to worry about it - but I am female and attracted to other females - both of these things marginalize me in society and they give me certain special needs to discuss things with others who are marginalized in the same way (preferably without anyone telling me my actual life experiences that I remember going through did not hurt me in any way just because they never got hurt in the same way as ....... pick any non-marginalized group)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 6:25 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

I finally found the ignore code and many of them get blanked out now - really? shouldn't people just not be cruel?

I know - I know, I have been told I am an idealist
Im not cruel I jst get curious and end up asking the wrong questions at the wrong place and time. :( Please do not hate me for that but if you want to hate me for that then so be it, it cant be helped! I will not hate back I try and vow not to hate back because hate really hurts ad drains energy.