Is feminism running rampant on university campuses?

Page 4 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

NobodyKnows
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 6:09 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't know. I doubt that I'd sleep with a girl like that if she paid me to do it.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 6:27 pm

NobodyKnows wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't know. I doubt that I'd sleep with a girl like that if she paid me to do it.

[Around the world, 'girls' like that check WP, see the above, and fight the tears as they tear up the cheques they just now wrote out, the still-fresh ink smudging on their fingertips]

Collectively, as though a chorus: Damn. You only get one shot with NobodyKnows, and I guess I just blew mine. What a pisser.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 7:18 pm

NobodyKnows wrote:

I"m taking this as humour and parlaying it into a musical interlude:

link to musical interlude

If not humour, please disregard above.

NobodyKnows
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 8:11 pm

Hopper wrote:
NobodyKnows wrote:

[Around the world, 'girls' like that check WP, see the above, and fight the tears as they tear up the cheques they just now wrote out, the still-fresh ink smudging on their fingertips]

Collectively, as though a chorus: Damn. You only get one shot with NobodyKnows, and I guess I just blew mine. What a pisser.

We all know that denial is the best part of bondage, and that Hopper has a fetish for girls whose freedoms are just too good to share with him:

"d’Entremont’s [...] efforts to silence academic speakers on men’s human rights issues, may be related to her alleged assault."

He needs a shower now. She's his über-goddess.

SinewStew
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Apr 2014, 1:16 am

Feminism = Women having equal rights to self determination and pay. If a man is upset by this he's merely distressed about masculine privilege slowly eroding. If a woman makes misandristic statements, ignore her as she has the same first amendment right to make an ass of herself just like men have been doing for centuries. I'm not proud of my gender, ethnicity or nationality. I'm proud to be human.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 1:39 am

Listen, women are always going to be disgruntled with men. because they do not like whom they consider rejects hitting on them. while men will never get a date or sex or anything of the like if he never tries hitting on women. its a catch 22, cant win. this is mostly because women are the employers and the men the unemployed. men are the ones who has to approach women while women are the ones whom always accepts or reject the men. men b***h about the rejection while women b***h about the ones they reject hitting on them. there will never be sexual equality as long as humans plays those rolls.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 3:28 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Listen, women are always going to be disgruntled with men. because they do not like whom they consider rejects hitting on them. while men will never get a date or sex or anything of the like if he never tries hitting on women. its a catch 22, cant win. this is mostly because women are the employers and the men the unemployed. men are the ones who has to approach women while women are the ones whom always accepts or reject the men. men b***h about the rejection while women b***h about the ones they reject hitting on them. there will never be sexual equality as long as humans plays those rolls.
Tbh women b***h about being rejected too!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 3:30 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Tbh women b***h about being rejected too!

Only by those their attracted too. they throw fits like its the end of their world when they get rejected.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 6:19 am

At my uni, the feminist society has been trying to change a lot on campus lately. One motion they tried to pass was that f somebody found a song at the student union "triggerring", then a committee of two people would have to decide if it gets banned on campus. If they can't decide, then they will just ban it.

I understand that some people don't like Robin Thicke and I'm not saying that his music has much artistic merit, but they don't get to decide what art is acceptable and what art isn't. And to exploit PTSD in order to bolster your obvious censorship campaign is disgusting.

Some idiot in our student magazine tried to justify it, saying it wasn't an infringement on free speech. Well, okay - two can play at that game. If two people can decide what is art and what isn't, then I'm going to nominate hundreds of songs for review - all of them popular and unassuming. Katy Perry's Firework? Sounds like propaganda from Al Queda to me. Eiffel 65's move your body? That's body shaming and ableist!

Seriously, third wave feminism is embarrassing.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Apr 2014, 7:19 am

Their total ignorance of PTSD is really irritating. The most ordinary thing can be a trigger; we physically cannot remove anything that could possibly trigger someone.

I also find it really irritating when I click on an article entitled, say, "campus rape on the rise", and at the start there is a "trigger warning" saying that the article discusses rape. That's really obvious from the title. If the mere mention of rape is triggering for someone, they could have been triggered by your title or your stupid trigger warning.