I take it the whole wrong planet conference idea is dead.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:08 pm

TallyMan wrote:
Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:
The main problem with a conference is that we're all over the world. I'm in mainland Europe, there are lots of WP members in the UK and most of the membership seems to be in the USA. So where do we meet?

Easy, I've mapped out the location of all WP members and calculated the average minimum distance between us all and consequently we need to meet around 1367 miles east of New York in the Atlantic ocean. :P

How very aspie of you :D

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:22 pm

mike_br wrote:
I'm Brazilian, but I find the idea of "autistic sleep over" weird as ****.

Guess we're our own worst enemies in this account of organizing gatherings.

always good to find brazilian folks! Where are you from? What state and city?
I wasn't thinking of a sleepover, even because I am a female :lol: I thought about a gathering in the park, go hiking or something like that.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 7:41 pm

TallyMan wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:
The main problem with a conference is that we're all over the world. I'm in mainland Europe, there are lots of WP members in the UK and most of the membership seems to be in the USA. So where do we meet?

Easy, I've mapped out the location of all WP members and calculated the average minimum distance between us all and consequently we need to meet around 1367 miles east of New York in the Atlantic ocean. :P

Will we all have to buy our own life vests,potable water, vaseline to spread on our bodies to prevent "pruniness" and first aid kits [for when the sharks start munching] or will that be included in the fee?

Vaseline is optional, for specifics you'd better post on the Adult forum. :P

What about Crisco?

Sylvastor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 8:09 pm

Has anyone ever wondered how some threads start as serious and derail into joking? :lol:

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 1:58 pm

TallyMan wrote:
Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:

Isn't that where the Titanic sank?

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 9:56 am

This thread is interesting. Maybe the Titanic did sink around there...

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2014, 12:29 am

TallyMan wrote:
Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:

So what your saying is we need to have a cruse? I am all for that, I think that puts in Canadian waters so no border issues for me.