What should i do about the cognitive and psychologicaldamage

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

hyperion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 5:37 pm

What should i do about the cognitive and psychological damage i have endured from all the pscych drugs i have been forced to to take. It is pretty severe. i am going see a pscyhologist but is anything i can personaly do to undo the damage. I have lost stuff like the abilitity to think things out,
decide want and feel emotions, my personality matrix was severly damage? can anyone help me out? :oops: :?

also my mom, she says once i home for good she buy me like virtually anything, how wary should i be of her and this

alex
Developer
Developer

18 Feb 2007, 6:11 pm

what drugs caused you a problem?

hyperion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 6:22 pm

zyprexa seroqel resperdal depokote ativan klopin abilify tegrotal. i was on others but those were the mian offenceders. the irony was there was no call for any of this stuff, i was tricked then forced to take it.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 7:13 pm

I would think any effects those drugs had should disappear within 2 weeks after stopping them. Most drugs do not have a half life past 10 days anyway. I would be more worried about residual damage to the liver from being on all those meds.

Taking a good multi vitamin in addition to DHA/EPA should strengthen your brain. Getting adequate sleep, keeping a regular sleep schedule and avoiding alcohol and execessive caffiene should also help. Make sure you are getting some L-Glutathione, all B vitamins, magnesium and CoQ10 along with the multivitamin.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 7:13 pm

oh my little guinea pig....just hold on.

hold on to you
you can mind over matter your brain

and with time
it will heal

though maybe not your child like soul, I am so sorry.

Yes, let mommy buy you stuff--make BIG list

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

hyperion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 9:37 pm

Ticker wrote:
I would think any effects those drugs had should disappear within 2 weeks after stopping them. Most drugs do not have a half life past 10 days anyway. I would be more worried about residual damage to the liver from being on all those meds.

Taking a good multi vitamin in addition to DHA/EPA should strengthen your brain. Getting adequate sleep, keeping a regular sleep schedule and avoiding alcohol and execessive caffiene should also help. Make sure you are getting some L-Glutathione, all B vitamins, magnesium and CoQ10 along with the multivitamin.

already doing everything except L-glutiothione
sorry but vitamins only fix physically damage. cognitive/psylogical hangs around for not forever but easily a decade. my social worker is former alclholic and pill popper. he od' 15 years ago and is still missing stuff. what can i do to speed up the process of recovering certain functions and iq points. i dont envy being unable or unwilling to leave the house because of a hole where the things you need to get on with life are gone. thanks though :)

hyperion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 10:06 pm

SeaBright wrote:
oh my little guinea pig....just hold on.

hold on to you
you can mind over matter your brain

and with time
it will heal

though maybe not your child like soul, I am so sorry.

Yes, let mommy buy you stuff--make BIG list

lol
she also has a habit of calling the police and lying to them saying im mentally ill and vilolent, false on
both acounts.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2007, 10:41 am

You can look into practicing meditation. You can also learn another language or how to read music or something. This will help strengthen your mind. Meditation will helps LOTS of aspects of your life but I should start tossing a warning that "depression may actually rise" as you begin to face your "self" and "problems." They recommend you have an instructor to help you with that as it may be intense.

It is very helpful for the mind and 'mental' balance.