Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 12:55 am

ImAnAspie wrote:
I tend to explain the same thing over and over again in different ways and I do the same when talking. It drives some people nuts but I just want to make sure they understand. I also tend to waffle on a bit and add lots of unnecessary details. I try to keep it terse. I'm better in writing it down or typing because I can change things. Even when I post on WP, I'll re edit my posts like 4 or 5 times correcting grammatical errors, wording things better etc. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when I have to be.

I also tend to digress a lot, but I digress! See?!

I waffle on about swearing honesty in the highest with my right hand atop a stack of pancakes, but I too digress.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 8:07 am

DevilKisses wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Do you mean style of writing by hand? or style of writing like in posts?

As far as my posts go, i'm told i have a distinctive style that seems to stand out. Basically in my NT forums i come out as someone different/unique. Fortunately in a good way.

I've noticed that as well. I also notice that you pick usually use pictures of cute and dark haired guys for your avatars. That's how I found you on other websites.

aghhh i'm being stalked! :P actually some of my sigs say to follow me on different forums.
And sometimes here at least, some of my avatars are selfies. this one however is cover art for Rage Against The Machine's Evil Empire album

This is one of my favorite quotes about my writing style:
Quote:
Ezra says exactly what he thinks, and doesn’t blow smoke up your a**. I like that.