Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 4:37 pm

When I was a child, I was supposedly 'naughty'. My mother saw it as some sort of endearing quality even though my actions often embarrassed her... I do not know fully the reasons I did things I did, but must assume some were for attention, but I recall taking the wigs of shop mannequins as a child, and lifting their clothes up... I would also often not bother to say thankyou and please and have to be told. I recall often being made to stand facing the blackboard because I had got up in class after finishing my own work, and gone around showing others how to do it. I flouted rules a lot, swinging around poles endlessly and climbing things...endless times my parents were called up to the headmaster who decided I must be under average intelligence because of my behaviour. I was not, was in fact well above average as my parents set out to prove him wrong. Even in girl guides, I was always in trouble and I believe I had to leave them as a result. I would throw wet paper towels over the cubicle doors, even climb up cubicle doors while people were on the toilet. :lol:

Was anyone else labelled 'naughty' and did anyone else seem prone to doing naughty things as a child? Is this connected to the AS?

GhostOfTheChameleon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2007, 4:52 pm

In 1st or 2nd grade, I taught the children at school how to use carib pods to write graffiti on the walls. Before long, all the kids were breaking them in half, writing with the syrup, and then throwing dirt on it before it hardened. It got so bad that the principal had to make daily announcements threatening the students.

In 2nd or 3rd grade, I brought a knife to school and jokingly threatened a kid. When he told a teacher, I managed to talk my way out of it. I even got the knife back(through my mother).

In 4th grade, I brought a road flare to school and convinced several students that it was a stick of dynamite. I told them I was going to kill them all. One of them told the teacher, who searched my backpack while I was away at the gifted program. The janitor told them it WAS dynamite, and they all freaked out. You should've seen the look on their faces when a 4th grader pointed to the big bold letters that read, "ROAD FLARE." Hehe.

I was always an arguer. Actually won a few arguments with teachers, too, by going to the principal.

So yeah, I guess you could say I was naughty. And btw, my 4th grade teacher also thought I ret*d... until my gifted test scores blew them all out of the water.

I can relate :)

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 5:29 pm

I was a baaaaaaad little kid! I used to cut the heads off Barbie dolls and I'd perform surgery on my stuffed animals by sticking random stuff in them. Plus, I was very bossy. Everyone had to do what I said or else they would get hurt. But I was the smartest kid in my class and everyone wanted to play with me since I always came up with the best games. And adults thought I was just absolutely adorable, even though I definitely had an evil side to me. :twisted: lol

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:08 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
I was a baaaaaaad little kid! I used to cut the heads off Barbie dolls and I'd perform surgery on my stuffed animals by sticking random stuff in them. Plus, I was very bossy. Everyone had to do what I said or else they would get hurt. But I was the smartest kid in my class and everyone wanted to play with me since I always came up with the best games. And adults thought I was just absolutely adorable, even though I definitely had an evil side to me. :twisted: lol

LOL

I was a naughty kid, definitely. I was mean to other kids and prone to causing "accidental" harm. I couldn't help it, nor did I know what I was doing was wrong.

Climhazard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2007, 6:20 pm

Lol i threw wet strips of toilet paper on the walls too.

cause I knew the janitor would get pissed off and have to clean it up.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:40 pm

Climhazard wrote:
Lol i threw wet strips of toilet paper on the walls too.

cause I knew the janitor would get pissed off and have to clean it up.

:lol: glad I am not alone in my past naughiness....and occasional present naughiness

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:49 pm

You all had more fun than I ever did ! ! I was the model 'little professor'.

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:55 pm

When I was in second grade: I organized a Nazi regime full of second graders. I climbed onto the top of the slide and cried out "COME JOIN, JOIN MY ARMY!" Everyone was really exited, so we marched as I told them (Nazi-style) until the teacher asked me "what on earth do you think you are doing?" and I said "We are Nazis" she said "Oh no!"

I tried once again to gather my army back, but all the teachers said "No more!" and so they restricted that part of the play-ground.

Climhazard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2007, 6:55 pm

yes, sitting in the bathroom for 4 hours knowing i had to be in class when id rather be in the smelly stall crying throwing toiler paper on the walls then learnig with my class mates.

yeah i had a blast

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

21 Feb 2007, 6:58 pm

Up till about 13 I was a very quiet never causing any problems for anybody kid then at
that point I was in trouble every where. I was arrested at 13 and 17.

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 7:02 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Up till about 13 I was a very quiet never causing any problems for anybody kid then at

You don't seem like the type that would get arrested.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

21 Feb 2007, 7:21 pm

dgd1788 wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:

You don't seem like the type that would get arrested.

Both times they were for the kind of crimes you would expect an aspie criminal to commit. But since they made the newspapers both times I want be mentioning what they were.

Climhazard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2007, 7:23 pm

you're cool

aminahmae
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2007, 7:47 pm

i dont htink this is really considered 'naughty' but my mom used to accuse me of manipulating people. if i got what i wanted then i was 'manipulating' people and if someone else got what they wanted then they were'using' me. i never could figure it out, and i still cant.then again, my mom has a few autistic traits herself. maybe shes just as confused as i am!

Kevster
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2007, 7:57 pm

I apparently kicked the living s.......h.......*......t out of the same door at one of my mother's friend's house when I was a young lad. I think I realised at a very early age that I was different though because once school began I settled into loneliness and reclusiveness immediately and was rarely in trouble.

Kevin.

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 8:17 pm

WOW Machine, you have me CURIOUS!! !!

Anyway, I DID do a few funny (aka Naughty) things around 4-5(that I vaguely remember). I can't remember them well enough, and I am not going to list them.

There were ALSO funny misunderstandings. Once I created a couple paper airplanes, and drew swastikas on them. I forget why, maybe I just figured HEY, others did it!! !! MAN was everyone up in arms. Even TODAY I have to assume based on what I am told and have seen, etc... to understand WHY! Was it simply because it was a NAZI insignia, and they felt this somehow intruded on others feelings, etc.... So why not outlaw crosses, stars of david, etc....?

BTW there WERE some classes where I helped out others after the test, etc... So I guess that isn't that unusual. ALSO, I was considered articulate, and got straight As at the time, and DID test high, so nobody doubted I was smart. They STILL called me a knowitall though(in a derogatory way).

All in all, I was a nice kid. I don't know WHY I was bullied.

Steve