Page 356 of 358 [ 5723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358  Next

spasmolytic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Sep 2023, 6:23 pm

What is your first name? Beckett

Hobbies and Interests: Baking, food preservation (canning), listening to music, Buddhism

Why are you here? I need social interaction, and this is about all my brain can handle at the moment.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): ASD, Level 1 support, Dx 03/2023

Favorite subjects: Nuance...
High school: Choir
College: Psychology, Sociology, German, World Religions
Grad school: Psychopathology, Field Practice

Year/Grade: Graduated with my MSW in 2014

Favorite music: Top bands are Radiohead, VNV Nation, Skinny Puppy (and associated Puppy projects), Muse, David Bowie, and Depeche Mode.

Books: The Man Who Fell to Earth by Walter Tevis is my absolute everything. I also like the Sword of Truth series (up until it turned into pro-capitalist propaganda, like, why was that necessary, bro?), and I recall having a particular fondness for Good Omens and Snow Crash, but it's been a hot minute since I've read 'em. Same with A Clockwork Orange.

TV shows/Movies: Not really that into TV/Movies, but I do love Futurama and Buffy. Stranger Things is pretty dope. Some comfort movies are Hackers, The Fifth Element, Donnie Darko, and Underworld (1 & 3, can happily leave the rest behind).
Other comfort movies that are purely for the lulz: The Twilight Saga and LOTR. The meme culture surrounding 'em make them so much more fun.

Instrument: Vox. I tried to learn bass, but...

Do you like sports? I've heard of them...

Family: Parents, brother, older. Used to be close with them. Stopped being cool with my brother when he decided to blame his failure of a first marriage on my parents (because the fact that his ex-wife was, like, mentally and physically abusive was totally their fault, I guess). Have grown distant from my parents since my partner died. I don't know why. Talking to them just hurts now.
ETA: OH! I have two cats, Zombie (tux) and Nivek Ogre (orange).

Clothing: I'm a jeans and band tee type. Been really into funky sheer sweaters and long sleeved crops on top lately... but I still rock my battle vest sometimes. Footwear varies between Docs and Vans. And dumb socks. I HAVE SOCKS WITH THE FRICKIN OSCAR MAYER WEINERMOBILE AND THEY ARE EVERYTHING TO MEEEEEE.

How did you find this website? Google-fu

Job: Private practice teletherapist. Don't find me please :) That would be an ethical no-no.

Plans for the future? I don't even have plans for five minutes from now. My life has lost all meaning and direction since I got widow'd. Just going through the motions until my number is up.

Any comments? Beans. Toot toot.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2023, 6:34 pm

What is your first name?: Honeytoast

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, screaming into the void, shitposting, walking around, vidya, anime, miniature building/paintings, music.

Why are you here? I like forum websites. Why not?

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2020. Days before lockdown.

Favorite subjects: History!

Year/Grade: 2old4skuol

Favorite music: Indie rock, horror game OSTs, Cambodian rock from the late 60's, classical, ambient

Books: I read a lot more manga than books these days... :lol:

TV shows/Movies: X Files, Azumanga Daioh, WKUK, Higurashi When They Cry,

Instrument: The triangle

Do you like sports?: Not really

Family: Very broken up and scattered across the states, or dead. Hope I can make my own.

Clothing: T-shirt, jeans or sweats, mismatched socks.

How did you find this website? I think on google? Not sure

Job: Finances, but soon I will become unemployed.

Plans for the future? To be safe, happy, and well cared for. I want to start building shadow boxes and create little scenes for my Sylvanian figures. I want to create art and work with my hands. I'd also like to start working out at a gym to build some muscle and strength.

Any comments? I want some food.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

paperstarling
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Sep 2023, 4:39 pm

What is your first name? Jules

Location: hurtling through the void of space on a tiny blue planet

Hobbies and Interests: reading books, watching movies, drinking tea, listening to music, looking at art, playing cozy games and journaling games, communing with my planners and notebooks

Why are you here? looking to learn from and connect with other neurodivergent people

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): just recently diagnosed Autistic, diagnosed ADHD a few years ago

Favorite subjects: in college it was art history; still studying that on my own

Year/Grade: been out of school for awhile but I have a BA (that took me forever to get)

Favorite music: post-punk, dreampop, shoegaze, new wave, ambient, sometimes metal, occasionally classical; I pop on a lofi playlist when I need to destress

Books: primarily science fiction and fantasy with a dash of nonfiction and more "literary" stuff—big fan of Ursula K. Le Guin and currently reading the Elemental Logic series by Laurie J. Marks

TV shows/Movies: too many to list, but I love Miyazaki movies and Star Trek; lately have been really enjoying What We Do in the Shadows

Instrument: I played guitar for about ten years

Do you like sports? nah, too many bad PE memories

Family: they're pretty chill and nutty, but I've only told my older brother about my Autism diagnosis so far

Clothing: jeans, T-shirt, sneakers, hoodie

How did you find this website? Unmasking Autism by Devon Price

Job: currently working at my friend's art gallery / shop

Plans for the future? after this I'm going to go get some tea and I don't really have a plan beyond that lol

Any comments? .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. ad astra per aspera .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ShamanQueen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2023, 1:24 am

What is your first name? Elena

Hobbies and Interests: Penpaling, writing books and publishing them, stargazing, Halloween, anime, retro gaming, astronomy, photography, music and music production, nerdy stuff, martial arts, IMVU, vinyl records, crystals, reading, Netflix, Disney +, black belt +, Tubi, Pluto tv, and creepypasta, and cryptids (monsters), fairs, spooky season, my boyfriend, true crime (though I don’t DON’T condone, violence, nor gore on the Internet or anywhere else), Halloween make up, flowers, psychiatry, wattpad, human rights, stone cairns, genealogy, romance novel, working on my biographies, energy drinks, being peaceful, magic the gathering, yugiyo, Pokémon, flash and blood (trading cards), sports, vintage anything, throat singing

Why are you here? Find friends like me

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2002 (Asperger’s), 2010 (Ptsd)

Favorite subjects:art, Astronomy, biology

Year/Grade: graduation 2008, trying to get back into school

Favorite music: Jeniferever, otep, limpbizkit, Slipknot, cinnamon babe, dream aria, Nancy Sinatra, frank sinatra, sitar music, techno, psychedelic music, rock, Korn, Donna summer, horror core, shamanic music, mj, cold play, alien sex fiend, old country, the oldies, 5th dimension, mamas and the papas, Buffy Sainte Marie, Susan aglukark, journey, here come the mummies, icp, Edwyn Collins, Andy gibb, 666, royal gigolos, world music, shaman techno, industrial, pig, and strawberry revenge, spooky sounds, newage music.

Books: Call of duty: black ops (graphic novel), wings of fire ( graphic novels), warrior cats, falling, goosebumps, five nights at Freddy’s, poetry, romance, horror, the stand, it, Carrie, falling, shōgun, king rat, Corsair, plague ship, the disasters, creepypasta, silverwing trilogy, dark wing, black lights express, confessions of a yakuza, are you afraid of the dark?, creepover, fright street, the Martian, Arabian nights, Hindu mythology, Greek mythology, Persian mythology, warrior cats I am a member of the shadow clan, manga, samurai manga, ōokū, the Countess.

TV shows/Movies: Reanimator, bride of the reanimator, beyound reanimator, curse of the reanimator, dr. Giggles, studio ghibili, falling, rom com, superhero’s, horror, the Barbie movie, kill bill, Django , pulp fiction, Star Wars, Star Trek, lord of the rings, hobbit, elyssium, fast and the furious, saw franchise, hostile, would you rather, Disney, some slashers, tooth fairy, the ring, the ring two, rings, pace documentaries, samurai movies, martial arts films, Cynthia rothrock, bullet proof, Monk, Starsky and hutch, Halloween, Halloween town 1+2, the Prince of Egypt, shake hands with the devil, venom, Cobra Kai, ōokū: the inner chambers, dark crystal, Star Trek, next generation, reboot, the old mtv, simpsons, family guy, American dad, american horror story, desperate housewives, king of the hill, Degrassi next class, comedies, sitcoms, i true crime shows ( I don’t idolize and killers or *ssholes), xfiles, homeland, rugrats, tree house of horror, Arthur’s fright night, fanf, goosebumps, beast wars, much music, mtv (old), jack *ss, Arthur, the adventures of Pete and Pete, are you afraid of the dark?, Bailey sarian, TikTok, desperate housewives, hero, Roman, 6 feet under, dead like me, Halloween

Instrument:keyboards, Tounge drum, and my lungs

Do you like sports? Do push-ups and pull-ups count.( chin ups)

Family: dead or dead to me

Clothing: goth, cottage core, hippie core, and neoFBI, alternative

How did you find this website? Search engine

Job: Artist

Plans for the future? I take day by day.

Any comments? I have three earlobes, one was split my up-gauging accident in triggerwarning, and the other is normal. as well as I have tattoos and I’m hoping to get piercings one day.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2023, 2:02 am

Wait, what? Did you say Six Feet Under ?! 8O

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Special interest alert!

I also own a handmade sitar, and I dig the Sinatras.

Welcome aboard!

Comet Zed
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2023, 10:04 pm

What is your first name? I'd rather keep that to myself...

Hobbies and Interests: Music, History, Aircraft, Militaria

Why are you here? Self diagnosed and in the process of formal ASD/ADHD diagnosis. Have lurked for a long time, I like it here.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): self diagnosed August 2019

Favourite subjects: How does that make sense? Why do they do that? and Why aren't I like that?

Year/Grade: must be about grade 38 by now...

Favourite music: Frank Black, Com Truise, Thundercat

Books: Non-fiction

TV shows/Movies: Ugly Americans

Instrument: Guitar

Do you like sports? Golf, disc golf

Family: Distinctly neurodivergent on my father's side

Clothing: Loose

How did you find this website? I can't remember, it was a few years ago during my self diagnosis journey

Job: Between jobs, have worked in community services for the last 15 years

Plans for the future? Complete the diagnostic process, get a new job, retire early, travel

Any comments? Thanks for creating this forum, it's been a huge help during those times when I've felt like the last of my kind.

Owainrhonddacynontaff
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Sep 2023, 6:11 pm

What is your first name: I go by many names lol

Hobbies and Interests: Music, Film, Anime, art, Manga, history, geography,history,

Why are you here? I was diagnosed when I was five. I actually a lot of NT friends,and lived a fairly normal life, up until middle school. I started struggling a lot more after that.

When were you diagnosed?: For Aspergers? age five, but I also have ADHD, OCD and Dyspraxia, but wasn't diagnoed with those three until high school

Favorite subjects: Geography, History, English, art

Grade/year: Second year of College

Books: Classic Literature, horror/gothic, magical realism

TV Shows/Movies: Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Jujustu Kaisen, Spider Man:Into the Spider-verse, Halloween 3, Hellraiser((I really like horror movies )

Instrument: Bass and Guitar. I also used to sing a lot, but I'm not as good now

Do you like sports?: I like watching them more then playing. Baseball and Basketball are cool. I'm a lifting kinda guy tho, more so then team sports

Family: Both sides of my family have a history of neurodivergence

Clothing: I pretty much buy all my cloths at Uniqlo or Muji lol

How did you find this website? : a IRL friend actually

Job: I'm in school right now, but I plan on working in the social services. I'd like to work with the elderly, or with low-income communities.

Plans for the future?: I'd like to work in the social services, might try to do a bachelors degree beforehand tho.

Any comments? thanks for reading lol

aerithstrelitzia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2023, 9:33 pm

hi

What is your first name?: Aerith Strelitzia (not real) but you can call me just Aerith OR Strelitzia/Strel (bonus points to you if you know what characters specifically I got my name from, Aerith is pretty obvious but Strelitzia is a bit more obscure)

Hobbies and Interests: video games, drawing, music, and tech stuff

Why are you here?: I was recently diagnosed and I have questions to ask people who have had a diagnosis longer than me and share my experiences

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): I've had a GAD diagnosis for a couple of years now, but I was diagnosed with autism about 2-ish weeks ago at the time of writing this.

Favorite subjects: science and algebra

Year/Grade: high schooler (don't want to share exact grade)

Favorite music: electronic, video game music, j-music, other misc stuff I don't know how to describe, and I've also actually sat down and listened to 2 different Linkin Park albums (Hybrid Theory and Meteora) so there's that

Books: my favorite book ever is No More Dead Dogs by Gordon Korman

TV shows/Movies: I don't really watch TV or movies but I like TAWOG and just cartoons in general (I'm watching KaBlam right now, Sniz & Fondue is my favorite segment)

Instrument: I can play piano, bit I also want to learn violin and the tenor recorder

Do you like sports?: not really, the only sports I'm even mildly interested in are fencing and archery (though I've been on a soccer team and a golf team in the past)

Family: I live with my mom, dad, and little brother. I also have a dog (a corgi + blue heeler mix). as for history of neurodivergence, the only other case we know of is my baby cousin on my mom's side, who is autistic. we don't know who passed the gene down to me.

Clothing: I have a few shirts I rotate throughout the week, most of which have video game characters on them, but right now I'm wearing this shirt with the mascot from some university, I like it because it's a cool dog and it's comfy.

How did you find this website?: I looked up "autism forums".

Job: none at the moment, but over the summer I had a job interning for the IT department at my school. I start back next semester.

Plans for the future?: I would say I want to go to MIT, but unfortunately due to cost reasons it's not very plausible. I want to do something in cybersecurity for a job, malware research specifically is preferred because I'm pretty sure it's my special interest.

Any comments?: Idk

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Sep 2023, 12:52 pm

What is your first name? Gary

Hobbies and Interests: Ham Radio, Camping, Hiking, Boating, Geocaching, Arduino building and programming, nudism

Why are you here? Was only diagnosed early in 2023. Literally had no idea I was ASD1, didn't know anything about it. So now that I know I am part of a "tribe" and not just a unique weirdo, I want to interact with others

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2023

Favorite subjects: Physics, Radio, computers, science fiction

Year/Grade: Retired

Favorite music: Can't say. It's on a piece by piece basis

Books: Too many to list. I have published a few.

TV shows/Movies: Too many to list. I haven't produced any.

Instrument: Kazoo, comb, computer

Do you like sports? ARE YOU KIDDING?? BACK! BACK TO THE FOUL REALM FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!

Family: Was born in one. Currently a widower with two adult sons

Clothing: Only when absolutely necessary, and then I don't like them.

How did you find this website? Saw it in the book Neurotribes

Job: Retired

Plans for the future? Still being retired

Any comments? The road to the next duty is the only straight one. As you go through life, be guided by the fact that the sunshine always follows the rain. Of course, the rain always follows the sunshine, so use your own judgment

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NPD, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

Ben Dee
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2023, 12:40 am

What is your first name?
I go by Ben

Hobbies and Interests:
Playing, making and modding video games, drawing digital art, listening to music and reading gritty sci and high fantasy books, I'm also partial to baking, cooking and making things out of balsa wood, I once made a small model airship and made it float with a helium balloon and a rubber band powered propeller.

Why are you here?
I was hoping to connect with people like me, maybe make some friends as I don't know anyone else on the spectrum personally.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):
A few years ago, my early 20s I think.

Favorite subjects:
Video games, baking, ants, in particular leafcutter ants but I like them all.

Favorite music:
I like all kinds of music, I listen to it more based on how it makes me feel at the time rather than how much I like it per say.

Books:
The Martian by Andy Weir, literally anything by Terry Pratchett, Roadside Picnic, that sort of thing.

TV shows/Movies:
I like a few sitcoms, Letterkenny, The Office, but I also like a lot of fantasy and sci fi shows/movies like Altered Carbon, Lord of the Rings, The Witcher.

Instrument:
I can play the flute.

Do you like sports?
Not for the most part but I do like a bit of rugby on occasion.

Family:
Parents, brother and sister.

Clothing:
I like flannel shirts and brown leather jackets, very lumberjack. I am also guilty of the cardinal sin of wearing horizontal stripes under a crosshatch flannel jacket which is very bad I'm told, although I'm not sure why.

How did you find this website?
I literally googled "autistic communities online" and found a reddit post where someone linked it.

Job:
Unemployed at the moment, by trade I'm a graphic designer.

Plans for the future?
Working on my own game, I'd like to own a dog.

Any comments?
I'm always up for a chat so feel free to message me, I live in the UK but I'm on a US east coast sleeping schedule.

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2023, 1:45 am

What is your first name?

Simon

Hobbies and Interests:

I love Star Wars, dot painting, and I’m an avid movie watcher. Sci-fi and fantasy books are something that I want to get back into.

Why are you here?

To meet new people that understand what I’ve been through and maybe help with where I’m going.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):

Unofficial diagnosis 2 years ago, officially diagnosed about 2 months ago ASD level 2 and inattentive ADHD. Also depression and anxiety.

Favorite subjects:

Star Wars ships, vehicles and weapons. Sci-fi in general.

Year/Grade:

Didn’t do well at school, but got a Bachelor of Nursing as a mature age student.

Favorite music:

I like listening to electronic music when I’m walking and painting. Other than that I will listen to anything except country and western.

Books:

Asimov, Heinlein, Clark, Robert Rankin, Pratchett, Feist. Any Star Wars informational material.

TV shows/Movies:

Star Wars, Star Trek, Supernatural, Dexter, Bones, Matrix, Marvel movies, Zombieland plus many more

Instrument:

My grandmother tried to get me to learn violin, but I could still only play twinkle twinkle little star after a year or so.

Do you like sports?

I liked sports at school and was good at it. Now the only thing I sometimes watch is the V8 Supercar series here in Australia. I have never understood how people get so excited over sport.

Family:

Mother, Aunt and Daughter.

Clothing:

Shorts and shirt/t-shirt and shoes or thongs. I have a few colours that I blend in, but I just realised that I only have 3 pairs of shorts that I rotate.

How did you find this website?

Recommend by my daughter.

Job:

I don’t have a job at the moment. I’m learning to drive Heavy Rigid trucks at the moment. The thought of having to actually do a job interview terrifies me. My best job was 3 years in the military, but I found I didn’t do well with authority.

Plans for the future?

Not sure at the moment. Recently divorced after 25 years, recently diagnosed and not 100% sure where I’m going from here.

Any comments?

Vegemite is not for beginners

peet
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2023, 2:37 pm

What is your first name?: Peet, but you may call me whatever you like as long as it comes from a place of love.

Hobbies and Interests: Getting to know interesting people, learning, educating, baking, community service, games...video games, board games, any types of games. Spending time with my nephews.

Why are you here? Pretty much all my experience of autism comes from kids/youths, working as a teacher. Would like to meet others similar minded people with an adult perspective on it. To get to know people and maybe learn something.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Almost two months ago.

Favorite subjects: problem solving, geography/geo science, history, pedagogy

Year/Grade: Contemplating getting my BA.

Favorite music: So much, love music. Beatles, hard rock, punk, indie rock...

Books: Currently reading a book on autism for adults. Other than that, pretty much anything. But not as much fiction, as I used to.

TV shows/Movies: Don't watch as much now as I used to. Somewhat searching for something to peek my interest.
Friends,Parks and Recreation, Simpsons, South Park, Sherlock, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Fleabag, Arrested Development, The Queen's Gambit, the nationla geographic serie of Einstein, Le Bureau des Legendes.

Instrument: Only played the mandatory recorder when I was 8-9, sooo untalented.

Do you like sports?: It was a special interest when I was a kid, youth, early adulthood. Don't care as much for it now, only for the people who do it. Currently I'm a coach for 12-year-old kids playing handball. So many of them have personality traits of people with ADHD, autism. We get along great.
Do enjoy thinking of the tactical aspects of a game. As a kid I loved the strict rules and restriction. It was a great place for me to get real creative. And also a wonderful places to study and learn social intractions, mainly because of great coaches. They are a inspiration for me to help my club to work to improve itself. To become a safe and inclusive place where kids and youths can interact.

Family: Father, mother, sister and brother. None of my own.

Clothing: Comfort is key. Type differ from at home or at work. They do tend to have the same mixture of fabric.

How did you find this website? Google, autism community/forum.

Job: Used to work as a teacher. Unemployed at the moment. The testing for my diagnos has delayed/limited the search of a new occupation. The police are interested in my talents for intel/investigating/analytics work.

Plans for the future? Learn more about myself and my autism. What works and don't works for me. Get a job. Try to be happy at all levels. Might fail, but might fail and only be happy in some areas of my life.
Searching for alternative hobby.

Any comments? miou :sunny:

ymettes
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Oct 2023, 7:29 am

What is your first name? Yvonne

Hobbies and Interests:Astrology, boeddhism, yoga, guided meditations, journaling, plants and herbs, gem stones, music, writing poems, photography, mandala's.

Why are you here? To find a community to connect and share.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):2022

Favorite subjects:Spirituality

Year/Grade:

Favorite music:world music, singer songwriters

Books: I'm now reading Woman on the spectrum, Clara Törnvall

TV shows/Movies: My 90 day fiancé

Instrument: no

Do you like sports? no

Family: a 23 year old daughter, she lives with her boyfriend.

Clothing:casual

How did you find this website? by google asperger community

Job:secretary

Plans for the future?living in Spain, writing a book and make some art.

Any comments?no

calciume
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Nov 2023, 10:39 pm

What is your first name? Cal

Hobbies and Interests: Computers. Specifically Linux and digital privacy and security. City design. I also play a lot of indie games.

Why are you here? To find people I can relate with and maybe make some friends along the way.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Sometime when I was very young, Probably around the 4-7 age range.

Favorite subjects: Computer Science (I'm majoring in it currently.)

Year/Grade: 1st year of college

Favorite music: Instrumentals and soundtracks from video games.

Books: I don't read enough to really know.

TV shows/Movies: I usually stick to Youtube videos instead of TV or Movies but I enjoy watching Studio Ghibli films with my friend and watch various anime with her sometimes.

Instrument: N/A

Do you like sports? I've never cared for sports even though my mother tried to get me into them at a young age.

Family: Mother, Step father, 2 young sisters, cat and dog.

Clothing: Simple as can be, Black jogger pants or shorts, Maroon or black shirt and a black EFF hoodie.

How did you find this website? A comment a couple months ago I saw on r/aspergers

Job: Subway

Plans for the future? I'm not too focused on the distant future, just trying to get by with a job and eventually get my college degree.

Dylan the autist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Nov 2023, 9:37 am

honeytoast wrote:
What is your first name?: Honeytoast

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, screaming into the void, shitposting, walking around, vidya, anime, miniature building/paintings, music.

Why are you here? I like forum websites. Why not?

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2020. Days before lockdown.

Favorite subjects: History!

Year/Grade: 2old4skuol

Favorite music: Indie rock, horror game OSTs, Cambodian rock from the late 60's, classical, ambient

Books: I read a lot more manga than books these days... :lol:

TV shows/Movies: X Files, Azumanga Daioh, WKUK, Higurashi When They Cry,

Instrument: The triangle

Do you like sports?: Not really

Family: Very broken up and scattered across the states, or dead. Hope I can make my own.

Clothing: T-shirt, jeans or sweats, mismatched socks.

How did you find this website? I think on google? Not sure

Job: Finances, but soon I will become unemployed.

Plans for the future? To be safe, happy, and well cared for. I want to start building shadow boxes and create little scenes for my Sylvanian figures. I want to create art and work with my hands. I'd also like to start working out at a gym to build some muscle and strength.

Any comments? I want some food.

Hi Honeytoast, I'm new too, what is your favourite period of history?

Dylan the autist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Nov 2023, 9:39 am

Owainrhonddacynontaff wrote:
What is your first name: I go by many names lol

Hobbies and Interests: Music, Film, Anime, art, Manga, history, geography,history,

Why are you here? I was diagnosed when I was five. I actually a lot of NT friends,and lived a fairly normal life, up until middle school. I started struggling a lot more after that.

When were you diagnosed?: For Aspergers? age five, but I also have ADHD, OCD and Dyspraxia, but wasn't diagnoed with those three until high school

Favorite subjects: Geography, History, English, art

Grade/year: Second year of College

Books: Classic Literature, horror/gothic, magical realism

TV Shows/Movies: Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Jujustu Kaisen, Spider Man:Into the Spider-verse, Halloween 3, Hellraiser((I really like horror movies )

Instrument: Bass and Guitar. I also used to sing a lot, but I'm not as good now

Do you like sports?: I like watching them more then playing. Baseball and Basketball are cool. I'm a lifting kinda guy tho, more so then team sports

Family: Both sides of my family have a history of neurodivergence

Clothing: I pretty much buy all my cloths at Uniqlo or Muji lol

How did you find this website? : a IRL friend actually

Job: I'm in school right now, but I plan on working in the social services. I'd like to work with the elderly, or with low-income communities.

Plans for the future?: I'd like to work in the social services, might try to do a bachelors degree beforehand tho.

Any comments? thanks for reading lol

Hi! Newbie here too. have you ever wrote your own songs and if so, using bass or guitar with vocals?