Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 12:49 am

Sherlock03 wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Sherlock03 wrote:
Woman tend to be more accurate when shooting then men.

I would say that it's more that they're easier to teach than that they're just naturally better shots

Their anatomy and physiology have marked benefits,Woman tend to be smaller which is conducive to greater stability in the offhand position. Woman also have less muscle mass which allows for greater skeletal support in the offhand, and prone position. I would speculate that their body statics might be slightly better also since their breasts move the balance point slightly forward, which would minimize muscle tension.

Breast jiggle might affect recovery time, after a shot. That being the case, Dolly Parton should probably keep an AK-47 off of auto. However, she might be okay with an M-16. Since women will now be in combat positions, the military may need to introduce jiggle dampening bras.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 8:59 am

SoftwareEngineer wrote:

Breast jiggle might affect recovery time, after a shot. That being the case, Dolly Parton should probably keep an AK-47 off of auto. However, she might be okay with an M-16. Since women will now be in combat positions, the military may need to introduce jiggle dampening bras.
Well, you wouldn't wan't to compromise the balance point too much or cause tension. Maybe a push up bra would give the correct amount of dampening without affecting accuracy.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 9:05 am

What do you mean by conservative?

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 10:24 am

billiscool wrote:
why so much sexism toward conservative women?
I like women who holds value,are pro family,pro life.
Yet,liberals,feminist,others ''hate''them.
Conservative,moral women have treated me with respect.
Yet,people have problem with them.Even,family
members hate when I talk about conservative women.
How conservative values are best for society.

I think that you are confusing extreme liberals with liberals in general, just as extreme liberals confuse extreme conservative women with conservative women in general.

Personally, I have no problem with a woman who chooses to stay at home, take care of the kids, do the housework, etc.
I also have no problem with a woman who chooses to be the breadwinner, requires her partner to share in the household chores, prefer their partner to provide the majority of the child care, etc.
That is part of feminism. I personally believe that women who think that they should be beneath the male in the relationship in all aspects is detrimental to women as a demographic, but I respect their right to make that choice. I do not hate them.

My problem is with those who seem to think they have the right to expect or demand that other women choose values that (in their opinion) are superior.

My biggest problem with your discussions of your personal opinions on conservative values is the when you begin making implications that any other value system has little/no merit and/or that those who do not subscribe to your fairly narrow view of morality can be good people.

I have a problem with people who believe that only conservative/liberal women have value, are capable of morality, or deserve respect.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2014, 6:39 am

Dox47 wrote:
Sherlock03 wrote:
Woman tend to be more accurate when shooting then men.

I would say that it's more that they're easier to teach than that they're just naturally better shots; I put it down to not thinking they should just somehow *know* how to shoot, or worse, thinking that playing FPS games means they know what they're doing. There are of course exceptions both ways as well.
as a general rule in life;women tend to go with the flow of what is happening around them,men often tend to be more rigid

i have noticed women tend to go with the flow of recoil and let happen where as men tend to often to brace themselves for the recoil.which tenses up there body which can lead to jerking the trigger

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2014, 6:51 am

I have no problem with conservative women and am totally fine with whatever lifestyle someone chooses. I don't like it however when someone judges others for their choices or tries to shove their own lifestyle down someone else's throat. But that's a general human tendency.

(not a native speaker)

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 1:19 pm

Well, I could just as easily ask you why theres all this hate for "liberal" women and point to alls orts of examples as well. You can find anyone that hates anyone and anyone that prefers anyone

ScarletFae
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jun 2014, 8:14 pm

sonofghandi wrote:
billiscool wrote:
why so much sexism toward conservative women?
I like women who holds value,are pro family,pro life.
Yet,liberals,feminist,others ''hate''them.
Conservative,moral women have treated me with respect.
Yet,people have problem with them.Even,family
members hate when I talk about conservative women.
How conservative values are best for society.

I think that you are confusing extreme liberals with liberals in general, just as extreme liberals confuse extreme conservative women with conservative women in general.

Personally, I have no problem with a woman who chooses to stay at home, take care of the kids, do the housework, etc.
I also have no problem with a woman who chooses to be the breadwinner, requires her partner to share in the household chores, prefer their partner to provide the majority of the child care, etc.
That is part of feminism. I personally believe that women who think that they should be beneath the male in the relationship in all aspects is detrimental to women as a demographic, but I respect their right to make that choice. I do not hate them.

My problem is with those who seem to think they have the right to expect or demand that other women choose values that (in their opinion) are superior.

My biggest problem with your discussions of your personal opinions on conservative values is the when you begin making implications that any other value system has little/no merit and/or that those who do not subscribe to your fairly narrow view of morality can be good people.

I have a problem with people who believe that only conservative/liberal women have value, are capable of morality, or deserve respect.

I agree.

In addition, as a moderate, I think it's morally reprehensible and terribly hypocritical of certain figures who'll be all about women if they're one of "their own" and then sling mud and take potshots at people on the "other side."

Unfortunately a terribly large amount of people buy into and feed off of this "us v. them" mentality rather than actually taking the effort in trying to understand the other party. It's a pity really.