Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Shep
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm

Looking for a graphic artist to design a webpage template. I have the basic structure in place, but it needs a visual overhaul.

Only requirements:
- Designer must be on the autism spectrum (regardless of where). Sorry NT's, this one's not for you :wink:
- Theme is "Neurodiversity" (with the slogan "Celebrating Cerebral Contrast").
- Layout *should* be kept consistent with current design, with menu on right and layout using HTML tables. That being said, sizing, spacing, color, design, etc. is all up to you.
- Price is flexible, and while I have a budget in mind, I'm keeping the amount private.
- Desktop template needed most, but aforementioned budget gets higher if mobile template is included. I'm willing to work with the designer on getting a mobile template as much as they need.
- No previous work experience necessary! Perfect for first-time graphic artists looking for public recognition! :D

I can work with any medium you desire, from a quick sketch to a photo to a full-fledged graphic design. I'm a web developer by trade with access to GIMP (think: open-source Photoshop), but my visual creativity is very limited compared to some of the flawless talent I've seen in a few threads here.

Please see this thread for more details, including a link to the site that needs to be overhauled.

Thank you for looking at this! :D

Shep
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2014, 11:56 am

Still looking for a graphic artist, but I also need help with converting a logo into a reality. I have the basic outline etc. done (see this post), but the rest is beyond my capabilities. Anyone interested in doing this? I will pay for this separately than the website design.