Page 8 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 9:31 am

Quote:
You could put the tunnels in with the response to ignored demands and threats (#7). You could throw the kidnappings in there, too.

I think Qatar is supporting Hamas more than Iran at the moment. You know, that country that the US sold $11 billion in weapons to around the same time as the most recent big fat check to the IDF.

The Hamas Israel conflict is indeed about far more than Hamas and Israel. Egypt Eastern Europe Qatar Iran and the US are all major players with various vested interests. Hamas' tunneling system has been attacked by both sisi (Egypt) and Israeli ground troops. This deals a massive blow to Hamas who will have to begin construction all over again. This destruction reconstruction has major implications for the Gazan economy and Hamas' offensive capabilities. I suspect that a new ceasefire may well be on the way to give Hamas time to regroup and get spelunking

On a different tangent

http://occupiedpalestine.files.wordpres ... .jpg?w=588
http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/ ... re-in-gaza

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 1:53 pm

It's a shame the kids can't play together,it would be the only way to end the conflict.Instead they grow up hating each other.It should be like this.