Who's your BFF and how do they treat you

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

wolfgang82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jul 2014, 8:05 pm

Who's your BFF in the whole wide world and how do they treat you or did you not tell them that your a aspie yet I know I have and he understands :D :) yeah post here

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 9:58 pm

i was already married to my BFF when i realized i was an aspie. the new info didn't change a thing. h'es always a gentleman and goes out of his way to make me happy.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 10:21 pm

my BFF is actually a member here as well (Nights_Like_These) and he's awesome! :D --we've known each other since we were kids so we're more like close family than friends. i think of him as my brother; we have a lot in common and many of the same interests, and we understand each other really well. i feel very lucky to have him in my life, because my experience has been that such friendships are extremely rare.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm

my BFF right now is a girl. all my life, most of my friends have been girls.
i've known her for about 2 years, when we text, we do it nearly all day. we have inside jokes involving 'chris' and microwaving things and she does know i have aspergers. (how she does i don't know, i never told her.) and no, i don't like her that way.
unfortunately she has very strict controlling parents so we only see each other at school.
and i'm not her best friend.
i'm nobody's first choice really.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2014, 8:56 pm

she's awesome, she doesn't know I'm autistic because I've never brought it up but I'm sure she wouldn't care

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2014, 8:56 pm

she's awesome, she doesn't know I'm autistic because I've never brought it up but I'm sure she wouldn't care

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2014, 1:09 pm

her sisters birthday is today.
happy birthday!! ! :D

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

MonochromeMatryoshka
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2015, 4:26 am

I'm not any of their first choices, but I'm in a super-close group of 5: twin girls, one other girl and one boy. I was friends with the boy and knew the other girl, then we found out that the three of us were connected all along and became really close. The girl's best friend was really nice and joined the group. We were The Four, but then her twin sister joined, so we're the Fabulous Five I guess. :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2015, 8:57 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
my BFF right now is a girl. all my life, most of my friends have been girls.
i've known her for about 2 years, when we text, we do it nearly all day. we have inside jokes involving 'chris' and microwaving things and she does know i have aspergers. (how she does i don't know, i never told her.) and no, i don't like her that way.
unfortunately she has very strict controlling parents so we only see each other at school.
and i'm not her best friend.
i'm nobody's first choice really.

and now we hardly talk anymore.

:?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jan 2015, 5:24 pm

My best friend is a male, and a lot of our dialogue dealt with games and other silly subjects! Now, I sadly can't seem to get in contact with him after we graduated. A pity...

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jan 2015, 4:24 am

My best friend in the universe is only my best bestie cuz were together since the age of 4. I'm 13 now but she moved away (like really far away) when we were younger so we only see each other about 3 times a year and since my autism isn't outstanding, i don't really tell anyone about it. But my friends nice to me and every minute we find something to laugh about.

Sarah xx