Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Ludwik
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2014, 11:08 pm

Hi all,
My name is Ludwik and I am in North Little Rock, AR and am high functioning Aspergers.

I came to join this group as I discovered I had Aspergers in spring of 2006 but have not really educated myself until recently by reading Tony Atwood's book. It has been an eye opener in helping me realize past experiences I have had and how Aspergers could have had an impact.

I love traveling and have a blog (profile has address), karaoke, goofing off, adventures, roller coasters, water sports, BOWLING (anyone in Little Rock area want to form a team...Looking for 3 folks for a mixed league), Skyping, and many other things.

I hope to gain more knowledge on Aspergers so I can better understand myself in relation to other people. I hope you all will reach out and message me. Tonight I just edited my profile and am posting. I hope to have more interaction on the site soon! God bless you all!

Danimal
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jul 2014, 12:02 am

Welcome! I haven't been through Little Rock in a long time. I used to pass through on my trips from Ft. Hood to my home in Indiana. You may also want to read books by John Robison and Temple Grandin.

Ludwik
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2014, 10:09 am

Thank you Danimal! I am looking forward to being a part of this site and meeting new people. The picture on my profile avatar is from August of 2011 when I participated in La Tomatina the world's largest Tomato fight in Spain. I gathered with 43,000 other people from all over in Bunol, Spain and we threw tomatoes at each other. Take care!

Danimal
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jul 2014, 9:59 pm

I have never heard of such a thing. A lot a Aspergers books are for parents and children. I may also suggest another book called Finding Ben. It's excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 5:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Ludwik
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2014, 6:13 pm

Being new here anomymous I am confused...I am not a neuro typical. Or is that your signature? not certain (see I already am showing traits in not knowing how to read that)