Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

TigerSlash1231
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Aug 2014, 8:31 pm

I do for sure. Because when people think of ADHD, they think of this really hyper or awesome creative person. Although I knowlots with ADHD who are creative ( including myself)
It's not just being more creative and hyper, because sometime and hyperactive mind is not that good.

For example,,
when it is 12am in the middle of the night, you're trying to get to sleep but you're brain begins imaging the most scariest thing to the point you're so scared you can't even get up to turn the light on in fear of a demon grabbing your leg. it sounds funny but it makes sleeping a horrible process. This used to happen every night, and occaisionally it still happens. Maybe it's got to do with the fact i get paranoid easily and have anxiety, but either way, I still think ADHD is stereotypes hugely and think it would be good if it was taken more seriously instead
"oh you have ADHD? my friend has that I understand. Haha"

TigerSlash1231
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Aug 2014, 8:32 pm

I was rage typing.

calstar2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Aug 2014, 1:27 am

Everything under the sun is stereotyped.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2014, 2:21 am

A couple people have asked me if my son has ADD and my husband thinks he has it. My mom finally asked me if I think he does and I said no. I always say no because kids are hyper and they get hyper and need stimulation to not be so jumpy and loud. Also they get that ay on their bad days. So a kid is hyper and rambunctious and won't listen or sit still or calm down, they must have ADHD. :roll: My son has his moments.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.