Which youtubers do you think has Aspergers?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AsperchuRises
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Aug 2014, 1:06 pm

A person I always think has Asperges is James Rolfe AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd. I say that because he is known to be socially awkward and shy in real life. He has a narrow interest with film and his video games which he hoards.

Another youtuber who definitely has autism is Pruane2Forever.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 1:27 pm

The "BicyclingGuitarist" YouTuber has Aspergers. I have been diagnosed, but even if I hadn't been, yep it fits. I would have been TheBicyclingGuitarist but YouTube did not allow that many characters in my user name (at least not when I created that account). I have a similar problem in the WrongPlanet irc chatroom on Freenode server and on the okcupid dating site. I am TheBikeGuitarist both those places, BicyclingGuitarist on YouTube, TheBicyclingGuitarist here on this website, and The Bicycling Guitarist in real life.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm

Is a YouTuber anyone who makes videos for YouTube? because I have uploaded a lot of videos taken from my Sims games and even some pictures of my arts and crafts. I go by the username loneshewolf74. :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 5:54 pm

zeldaplayer20, definitely.
he's dutch.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.