Christian radio host on Obama, Atheism, Ebola and more

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 6:43 pm

...Fabricates scenario in which Obama spreads Ebola to plague-like proportions using a deliberately ineffective immunization. hopes Ebola targets Atheists and gays. How many doors are these nuts hiding behind, anyway?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv ... -atheists/

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 8:18 pm

One article I read said that Ebola is being spread by local funeral customs specific to Liberia and Sierra Leone. In those places, it is customary to kiss the face of the deceased before burial. Right after death is when victims still have blood (Ebola victims bleed from eyes, nose, and mouth) and sweat on them that has the virus. People kiss them and get the virus transmitted that way. Even worse, the people refuse to admit that this is why people are dying, and are making up weird conspiracy theories instead. On top of all that, the aforementioned countries aren't really countries, but more like assortments of tribes. There's a central govt, but it mainly controls the capital city, and even there its hold is shaky. Most people are illiterate and depend on local radio for news. The conspiracy theories get spread by the radio stations and even the doctors. It's a real mess over there, and it's not clear when the virus will burn itself out, because of the way it's being spread.

As for American radio hosts, they're on about the same level as the ones in Africa. Spreading fear and conspiracy theories. If there ever IS a big plague in America, they'll be telling people to pray to Jesus for deliverance. Duh, why not take precautions? Nope, Jesus knows his own. It's like the Zimbabwean govt saying that people starving was ok, since the starving ones all supported the opposition. :roll: :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 12:37 am

Someone should remind this nutbag's audience that he had prophesied this after the cure for Ebola proves effective, and is available to everyone.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 5:58 am

So the Ebola virus somehow "knows" if you're both a Christian, and a heterosexual, and will be nice enough to spare you?

WOW!

You 'learn' something everyday!

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 6:00 am

What is this "problem with gays and atheists" they speak of? I can find no explanation in the article what exactly his problem is with these people so I'll assume it is just their existence that causes butthurt in this radio host. If so: BIGOT.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 2:49 pm

trollcatman wrote:
What is this "problem with gays and atheists" they speak of? I can find no explanation in the article what exactly his problem is with these people so I'll assume it is just their existence that causes butthurt in this radio host. If so: BIGOT.

Of course his bigotry is the only issue here. I can't say that he's full of Christ's love, but he certainly is full of something else.