Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Dandelion3
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2014, 6:18 pm

hey ,

I have some serious social problems, as in just really scared. BUT how can I stop this?.
I don't want to have this shyness anymore, and WHY bother with it in the first place?.

I'm FULLY isolated and withdrawn.

TRULY, what must I do?. I must take this 'leap' in my brain, but how can I do it?.

any ideas please? 8)

thanks.

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 6:21 pm

Your posting on a forum were people really understand this kind of stuff.

An idea would be to stick around read and ask questions it has really helped me. :)

noidentity0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Aug 2014, 8:05 am

Are you taking any antidepressant? I found that it helps me a lot, not just with anxiety but you also going to find it easier to understand other people and tune into their feelings..i know it sounds wierd but i have been on and off antidepressant meds all my life and people always tell me im like a whole different person when im taking them they say like im finally showing some personality.. so that helps..

Something else that i do its really wierd but when im alone i talk to myself..i imagine in my head like im talking to someone and what they would say back..and i can go on and on its like having an "imaginary friend"..so wierd i know but it actuallt helps when im going to talk to someone later..

And remember there are always people that love u for just who you are, your real friends dont mind that your a little bit awkward, even if they tease you about it just dont mind it just focus on what you're doing right and try to be better :)