Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

wester13
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Sep 2014, 3:12 am

There is this friend of mine and we study at the same college.I am a male and she is a female.There is this other guy who is our mutual friend.When we studied together she would tell me she was going to the bathroom when she in reality was going to have a conversation(not sure that was all :p)with him.We were in the same space and we were with some other friends of ours(male and females) and she was talking to them about how this guy's dick could be big because he was all muscular and etc etc.At this very moment (thinking even that this conversation was gross) I made a joke to let them know I heard them(I was less than 7-9 meters away.Actually what i don't understand(i think she likes him but the thing seems like a paradox,if she likes him why aren't them together) is why she doesn't tell to me she likes this guy,but on the contrary she denies meeting him so much(I am just her friend by the way and sincerely for the moment i dont have any romantic or sexual desire towards her)and she always keeps refering to him just as a friend....

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 3:45 am

My old roommate was like that. She would turn up at the house on several occassions with a man, they were quiet close, but when I asked her she denied that there was anything going on. No, were just friends she'd say. This happened with a few different men. Our other friends and I would talk about it and say, why doesn't she just admit she fancies them, we didn't understand it.

Some people are just like that. Maybe it's fear of commitment. Maybe she's not looking for anything serious and doesn't want any pressure.

wester13

05 Sep 2014, 5:18 am

hurtloam wrote:
My old roommate was like that. She would turn up at the house on several occassions with a man, they were quiet close, but when I asked her she denied that there was anything going on. No, were just friends she'd say. This happened with a few different men. Our other friends and I would talk about it and say, why doesn't she just admit she fancies them, we didn't understand it.

Some people are just like that. Maybe it's fear of commitment. Maybe she's not looking for anything serious and doesn't want any pressure.
Thank you for replying hurtloam.What makes this story even more strange is the fact she behaves like she is very moral as a person and wouldn't date someone just for sex...Once she told me she would never date with men she considers best friends,and in event such friend had fallen in love with her she wouldn't associate with him anymore.Hearding this i told to her jokingly that'' i do the same with the female women who are in love with me,so since you are in love with me we cant associate anymore''.She sounds like a hypocrite in this case,she says she wont date any man then she wonders about the guy's penis......

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 8:42 am

This seriously sounds like my old roommate...

Looks like she feels as though she has to keep up appearances. Maybe because of what she thinks her parents will think. I don't know. Seems like she living a double life. Nothing you can do about it. She seems to feel like she has to show a certain outward appearance while being someone else underneath that.