Autistic Spends 16 Years Designing an Amazing World

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2007, 12:33 am

cellogirl42 wrote:
That is SOO awesome!! ! :D :D

By the way, don't check out the comments if you want to retain a good mood. :evil:

So what? They're just trolls.

calibaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Mar 2007, 12:24 am

it said he was born in 1972, so he's 34 or something.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 2:38 am

It could be his imaginary world he had (and has) in his head since he was a kid, since some autistics create imaginary worlds to get away from real life and teasing and such. Anyways, it's amazing work that he did; maybe one day (as said) it can be a set for a movie or computer game or something.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 12:41 pm

12 was the age I started designing a time machine. Even sent a detailed letter to Stephen Hawking, and got a reply. (His assistant called it physically impossible, but who knows?) My idea was based on a theory I had that something, or someone, could be reduced in size beyond zero. At that point, he/she/it would enter a negative universe, where time flows backward at the same rate as it does forward here. I even thought forward time would slow for the object being shrunk, so that if your regular size is "50", than the size you need to be to travel backward in time at 1.0x speed would be "-50". Then, wait in Negative Space for a day, then transfer yourself back to positive space with the machine, entering positive space a day previous to when you left. Same idea as turning a cassette tape over, playing it for a few seconds, and turning it back over -- at an earlier position.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 4:33 pm

How cool! :D (I've had my own world since about 10 too, but I've never taken it to that extent.)

Three years!

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

12 Mar 2007, 11:32 pm

LadyCass wrote:
How cool! :D (I've had my own world since about 10 too, but I've never taken it to that extent.)

I've got a similar thing going with my story, I'm yet to catch up!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there