Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 10:50 pm

Then again not all atheists believe in evolution, and think it is ridiculous.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 11:00 pm

emax10000 wrote:
Here's some heavy food for thought for anyone who thinks that it has to be science OR religion. Seriously, that is one of the most damaging things to happen to both science and religion throughout history - the idea that we have to choose between science and religion. And I think religious folk as well as atheists, particularly those of the anti theist stripe, are responsible for it. Anyway, here it is, and maybe it will give you second thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lecFYZHXEqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxxFh0Kn5Tk

Thank you for that. I agree with just about everything this man has to say.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 12:16 am

emax10000 wrote:
Here's some heavy food for thought for anyone who thinks that it has to be science OR religion. Seriously, that is one of the most damaging things to happen to both science and religion throughout history - the idea that we have to choose between science and religion. And I think religious folk as well as atheists, particularly those of the anti theist stripe, are responsible for it. Anyway, here it is, and maybe it will give you second thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lecFYZHXEqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxxFh0Kn5Tk

Thanks, two.

Finally someone, with common sense; a breath of refreshed air, those two videos are. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 3:04 am

Science is and science always has been while religion is simply mythology and fairytales!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 4:32 am

Man has discovered electricity fire etc while god not existing hasn't discovered anything hence god does not exist!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 10:26 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Man has discovered electricity fire etc while god not existing hasn't discovered anything hence god does not exist!

Hmm.. 'you keep suggesting' there is NOT an external GOD somewhere.

Well that's not GOD.

When and IF you, for metaphor, find the HIGHER power of GOD aka Nature within you, after being a nerd like me, who is a complete 5-year shut-in with 19 medically documented disorders that both science and doctors suggest have no chance of recovery, and then FIND YOU CAN press 930 LBS with your legs, 14 times slowly with hands raised in the air, AND cure ALL YOUR MALADIES, WITH JUST THE GIFT OF THE HIGHER POWER OF GOD AKA NATURE INSIDE OF YOU, COME BACK AND TELL MY THIS HIGHER POWER OF GOD DOES NOT EXIST 'CAUSE I FOR ONE CAN PROVE IT DOES, IN LIVING 87 SECONDS COLOR, and other broad-band Internet links.

Oh yeah, and then there is over 150 girls smiling brilliantly with me while I excite them in the ART of dance, and I am now considered the overall best dancer, without even having to enter a dance contest, in one of the top 100 assessed dance clubs in America, where I do just that, coming up on my 51st week in a little less than a year of doing JUST THAT, 3 to 4 hours solid, with not even a water break, at Old Seville Quarter, in Pensacola, FL.

Oh yeah, and then there is documentation of me dance walking a martial arts/ballet style of dance walk everywhere I go in public for over 3000 miles, and now over 3200 miles at the 18 month mark since the higher power of Nature aka GOD healed me from within, with absolutely no solutions from the medical community provided to me, after literally over 100 doctor's appointments in that 5 year period of shut-in illness, with them just finally saying words to the effect and affect of 'deal with it there is nothing we can do for you', in fact, don't even come back, as you are just wasting 'your' and 'our' time, as 'we' are at 'our' 'wits end' to help ya.

I for one again, here, can prove this higher power of GOD aka Nature exists, manifest in me.

And trust me, if you ever have anything close to my experience with this one TRUE GOD OF NATURE, YOU TOO, WILL HAVE A COMPLETE TURN AROUND, AND 100% TRUST AND FAITH IN THE GOD OF NATURE, AS TRULY AT CORE, I BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS POTENTIAL. I FOR ONE, BELIEVE THIS TRULY 'DIVINE SPARK' OF HEALING AND AMAZING SUPERMAN like INCREDIBLE STRENGTH IS THE GIFT OF HUMAN NATURE MORE FULLY EXPRESSED AND GIFTED BY THE GOD OF NATURE.

TO NOT USE IT, IS SIMPLY TO NEVER GAIN IT OR LOSE IT..

IN JUST my very educated opinion and real LIFE EVIDENCED STUFF, PROVIDED BELOW AGAIN, FOR IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF ALL I SAY HERE, for anyone new in the reading audience to this conversation, who needs some kind, any kind of inspiration, to live just one more now, of now.

If I can come back from the lowest places of human existence, I do not see why most anyone else, WHO NEVER GIVES UP THEIR human relative FREE WILL, AND THE POTENTIAL EMPOWERING PERSONAL EMOTIONS OF FAITH, HOPE, AND BELIEF; AND A SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE OF INCREASING THE ART OF PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE IN MIND AND BODY BALANCE, REGULATING EMOTIONS, INTEGRATING SENSES, IMPROVING COGNITIVE EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING THROUGH SHORT TERM MEMORY AND focus CANNOT DO THE SAME THING.

MEANWHILE people argue over a 3 letter word, where the essence of TRUTH in what so-called Jesus says, in the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas is irrefutably TRUE, at least in my case, evidenced as such.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

Both Atheists and MOST so-called modern Christians are missing the FRIGGING ENTIRE POINT OF THE HIGHER POWER OF THE SO-CALLED 3 LETTER WORD THAT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE HIGHER POWER OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE.

AND THAT my friend is both amazing strength, and healing, for the end of HUMAN STRESS, MISERY, AND SUFFERING AKA THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOW.

MEANWHILE, PEOPLE ARE STILL STRESSED OUT, MISERABLE, AND SUFFERING, PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY JUST WANNA BE THAT WAY AND DO NOT LITERALLY WANNA SAVE THEIR LIFE, in A real way of doing JUST THAT.

GOD AKA NATURE ALLOWS THAT, WITH human RELATIVE FREE WILL, AS THE TICKET TO LITERAL HUMAN HELL IS PAVED WITH LACK OF HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL, AND A GARDEN OF PERSONAL EMOTIONS OF FAITH, HOPE, AND BELIEF THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATELY TENDED TO AND GROWN STRONG TO MAKE REAL LIFE HUMAN MIRACLES AND DREAMS COME TRUE.

I FOR ONE AGAIN, BELOW, CAN PROVE human DREAMS DO COME TRUE in reality as TRUTH.

The sages throughout time all have said basically the same thing to the ears and eyes of the blind and deaf to the higher powers of HUMAN life manifest from MOTHER nature TRUE AKA GOD in human nature reality FOR the potential of bliss, nirvana, AKA THE KINGDOM OF HUMAN HEAVEN NOW, WHICH AGAIN IS, SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF HUMAN NEGATIVE STRESS, SUFFERING, MISERY, AND EVEN PREMATURE DEATH.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/09/gods-muse-of-dance/

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/02/02/3000-miles-of-dance-walking-now/

Signed,

'Yoda'..:)

"FORCE IS GOD"
"GOD IS FORCE"
"FORCE IS YOU"
"YOU IS FORCE"

I DON'T GIVE AN F (or personal Fred) WHAT YOU CALL
IT.

I JUST WANT YOU TO BE
'SUPERMAN AND/OR SUPERWOMAN' TOO,

WHOMEVER IS READING THIS,

IT exists and I can prove IT
EXISTS as IT is mE too!

I just hope and pray that whomever you are,
you are three and more achieving and attaining
a
similar
IT OF LIFE, ALL NATURAL, ALL FREE FOR THOSE WHO
DO ACHIEVE AND ATTAIN IT, AS 'SUPERMEN or and SUPERWOMEN', THREE OR MORE...
AND 'IT' WILLING, perhaps, THOUSANDS, OR EVEN MILLIONS MORE.. IN TRUE AFFECT AND
EFFECT OF HUMAN NATURE LIFE PRACTICED WITH THE IT OF NATURE in HIGHEST OF HUMAN

POTENTIAL.

When I recovered from all those illnesses that was proof enough for me to have 100% FAITH, HOPE, BELIEF, AND TRUST in IT.

MY GOAL AFTER THAT IS TO DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, TO SHOW FOLKS, WHAT IT CAN DO.

AND I FOR ONE, AM SUCCESSFUL IN DOING WHAT IT HELPED AND CONTINUES TO HELP ME TO DO.

AND AGAIN, FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR CLARITY, IT IS THE HIGHER POWER OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE MANIFEST
IN HUMAN NATURE REALITY.

As lady Gaga clearly states, in 'BORN THIS WAY' that I will provide
below for evidence too.

'IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YA CALL' IT
'him
or
capital
HIM',
"The M the M the M",
or the three letter pejorative GOD,
IT exiSts and IT MAKES REAL LIFE HUMAN MIRACLES
IN HIGHER HUMAN POTENTIAL COME TRUE IN REAL LIFE TOO!

AND YES, 'BABY, I WAS BORN THIS WAY', FORGET ABOUT IT, AND
AM LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY BORN AGAIN, AS A 'SUPERMAN'
IN REAL LIFE FASHION WITH IT INSTEAD OF AGAINST IT.

We most ALL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE REAL 'SUPERSTARS'.

Any questions...:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

ramle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2015, 6:56 pm

There are many things that science can't explain. There is a reason why all of science is based on theories rather than actual solid facts. 1+1=2 in all realities, at least that is what I understand. That is facctual knowledge. I work with theories as well. I work with black magic, so that means I deal with paranormal stuff. Science is catching up in this field and it is a quantum reality. What makes you choose vanilla or strawberry at the icecream shop is something science can't explain. There is an element of chaos that science can't explain until they start studying the paranormal realities. I believe religion is the paranormal aspect of things that science is adverse too. There are a few scientists trying to understand things like near death experiences in a clinical setting. Who wants to have their brain scanned while they die? Ghost hunters might know more about the reality and their techniques should really be used to study quanitum physics and other mysterious unknowns that still baffle science today.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

ramle wrote:
There are many things that science can't explain. There is a reason why all of science is based on theories rather than actual solid facts. 1+1=2 in all realities, at least that is what I understand. That is facctual knowledge. I work with theories as well. I work with black magic, so that means I deal with paranormal stuff. Science is catching up in this field and it is a quantum reality. What makes you choose vanilla or strawberry at the icecream shop is something science can't explain. There is an element of chaos that science can't explain until they start studying the paranormal realities. I believe religion is the paranormal aspect of things that science is adverse too. There are a few scientists trying to understand things like near death experiences in a clinical setting. Who wants to have their brain scanned while they die? Ghost hunters might know more about the reality and their techniques should really be used to study quanitum physics and other mysterious unknowns that still baffle science today.

Quantum physics isn't a place to hang your bullsht nonsense.