Work evaluation...The Next Chaper (good news for a change)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JoelFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2014, 5:43 am

Morning Gang,

Just thought I'd share some good news After talking with one of my supervisors on Friday morning about me doing something other then clothes he mentioned that the career center would like some more help and that he'd talk with one of the managers of that area so I said that would be great if you or somebody could relocate me so that I can work more with computers in an office setting. so not expecting anything yesterday morning as I was removing clothing off the racks my supervisor told me to come with him as we walked away from the other employees he moved me from the sales floor the career center dept and told me because of the good job I am doing he's going to re-staff me in the career center for the remainder of my time with them.

So now I'm finally in my zone! Computers in an office like setting no music or pages it's quiet and somewhat calm granted it's not broadcasting (that will come later) but it's 2nd best.

Oh and not to mention one of the clients whom was at the career center yesterday talked with my supervisor and told him of the fantastic job I did in helping her navigate the computer send faxes and scanning some of her paper work. I'm not even an employee and somebody already gave me a good review.

Soo we'll see what this may evolve into.

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2014, 9:31 am

Nice! Huge compliment and a great relief (environmentally speaking). That's really cool, nice work!

kaedatiger
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2014, 10:06 am

Sounds great! Keep up the good work and good attitude.