Page 10 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Sep 2005, 10:44 am

will pray

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 11:46 am

This may be pointing out the obvious at this point, but a praise because SpaceCase is back. :D

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 12:13 pm

This is an actual request, for once: I'm very concerned about my dad and the state of his mental health right now. I pray that I can hold myself together well enough not to set him off, and that he can begin to get better again as well. ((Being realistic that's about all I can hope for in this situation.))

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Sep 2005, 2:37 pm

will pray.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2005, 6:06 pm

One more, and this is trivial (possibly even selfish?) but based on scientific data and coudln't hurt anything- could someone say a ten-second prayer that I get over this stupid cold (I hope it's only a cold)? I don't like to whine for everything but it's a known statistic that people recover from things better when prayed for, on average. Not important, but if you have a moment...

To be more altruistic, even just for the health of people during this period of time in general. In my area it's cough/cold season, and has been for awhile.

fionaban wrote:
will pray.

Thank you. My dad's either much better now or good at faking it. I'm betting on/hoping better.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 12:07 pm

'Tis the season to get sick here, too. :( I'll pray that none of us get too sick to miss important things.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Oct 2005, 6:46 am

a lady @ the church i go 2 is going out 2 sri lanka 2 help Tsunami victims. could u please pray that her work helps the comumity and that her fears bout going don't stop her helping this comumity.
God Bless
Fiona.

Grievous
Toucan
Toucan

10 Oct 2005, 8:10 pm

I will pray for Wrong Planet and all the other Aspie forums out there. :D

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Oct 2005, 4:15 am

AMEN

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Oct 2005, 7:14 pm

fionaban wrote:
a lady @ the church i go 2 is going out 2 sri lanka 2 help Tsunami victims. could u please pray that her work helps the comumity and that her fears bout going don't stop her helping this comumity.
God Bless
Fiona.

plz read she needs our prayers.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Oct 2005, 2:50 pm

my tutor is really pissing me off. she has fored me in2 giving my conset 2 tell the wholle class that i have AS even though i don't. i never even gave ,my conset, iwas saying no and she took it as a yes cos she has been trying 2 force me 2 say yes 4 a few weeks. i spoke 2 my bro bout it and he asvised me 2 say no which was wot i wanted 2 say. i'm glad my bro agrees with me.

plz pray that they don't do this talk.

lenny77
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Location: Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, ???

26 Oct 2005, 3:28 pm

my prayer? more brain for everybody! (including me of course :P )

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Oct 2005, 6:36 pm

will pray

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Nov 2005, 9:41 am

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... 054#133054

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2005, 1:22 am

fionaban, your tutor has no right to embarrass you and what you have and don't have is confidential, i hope you report this person. I'll pray for your tact and wisdom in handling this situation. and it does need to be handled, you said no, then your wishes should have been granted. PERIOD. ....Now I'm going to ask for prayer for my son, he is 19 his girlfriend is 18. Her father is so angry about her having a boyfriend. i worry about my son's safety, as this father is really wacked out about it. I did advise my son to end it, but he won't, and his girlfriiiends mother feels her husband is being rediculous. He is threatening to pull is daughter out of college if she continues to see my son, they don't even date hardly because of him. It's not proper, i don't see how God will honor this relationship with such oppostion from her dad, as she does live with her parents, and needs to respect their wishes. At the same time her mom says she will not allow her daughter to drop out of college, and that she will pay for it and that she likes the realtionship between her daughter and my son and wants them to stay together.....what a mess.Noow her dad is threatening to divorce the mom. Talk about emotional blackmail.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Dec 2005, 7:18 pm

I'll pray 4 the situation. i hope this mess can b sorted out and i hope that her parrents don't get divoved over this
God Bless
Fiona (Fionaban)