Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 4:37 pm

dragons

You Are A Shadow Dragon, You are a nocturn creature, you live underground or in dark places. You are independant and solitary, and very rarely in couple(in other words, your better off alone). You are not a good flyer and you would rather walk. Your sight is clear with the star and altered with normal sun light. The spells you use are always darkness and you can guess light and fire ones are dangerous for you. You can spit a cloud that makes your ennemies blind and tired. Your body and your bat like wings are semi-transparent, and your eyes are opal grey.you control: the shadowsstone: hematitquote:"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more" from J.K. Rolling

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Leporidae
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2007, 4:56 pm

You Are A Fairie Dragon, you live in trees and you are mischievous and malicious and like to pull pranks on everybody. You can become invisible and you can breath a gas that gets your enemy totally uniterested in the fight. You attack only to protect your territory. You have telepathic abilities and you can communicate with other forest animals.stone: amethystquote: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." from Mel Brooks you control:humor

Take this quiz!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 5:08 pm

[b]
You Are A Shadow Dragon, You are a nocturn creature, you live underground or in dark places. You are independant and solitary, and very rarely in couple(in other words, your better off alone). You are not a good flyer and you would rather walk. Your sight is clear with the star and altered with normal sun light. The spells you use are always darkness and you can guess light and fire ones are dangerous for you. You can spit a cloud that makes your ennemies blind and tired. Your body and your bat like wings are semi-transparent, and your eyes are opal grey.
you control: the shadows
stone: hematit[/b[

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 5:50 pm

You Are A Red Dragon, and, sorry to say, but this is bad! You are capricious, umpridictable, and greedy. You would travel very long distances to enlarge your treasure, and you would remember evry little coin and artifact in your loot. You live in caverns in hight moutains and consider anythings over 100km around your nest as your propriety. You hate humans and attack them as soon as they get in your sight. You will destroy and plunder the villages located on your territory and order the sacrifice of a virgin . You are are very fierce and cruel, but if a human gets to gain your trust(and if you didn't roast him before), you will be the best ally possible. You don't use a lot of magic, you are very smart and you breath fire.stone: rubyquote:"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry" from Maxine Waters,you control: fire

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 5:59 pm

You Are A White Dragon, you are a little slow and work on instinct. You live in really cold places, isolated. You like solitude, but you hunt with other dragons. You would rather eat polar bears, seals, and fish, that you would have previously frozen with your ice breath. You can't talk to humans though.Like every dragon, you keep a treasure hidden, in ice cave, inside icebergs only accessible by the under water part.stone: diamondquote: "Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up." from Pearl Buck you control: ice

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 7:56 pm

You Are A Mist Dragon, you live close to the water falls, the oceans or the rainy places. You prefer to take the appearance of a fog and you have a breath of cloud and fog making your enemies blind. When you use magic, it's only water spells.stone:tanzanitquote: "Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. " from Floyd Dell you control: rain and mist

Take this quiz!

Three years!

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2007, 8:09 pm

You Are A Red Dragon, and, sorry to say, but this is bad! You are capricious, umpridictable, and greedy. You would travel very long distances to enlarge your treasure, and you would remember evry little coin and artifact in your loot. You live in caverns in hight moutains and consider anythings over 100km around your nest as your propriety. You hate humans and attack them as soon as they get in your sight. You will destroy and plunder the villages located on your territory and order the sacrifice of a virgin . You are are very fierce and cruel, but if a human gets to gain your trust(and if you didn't roast him before), you will be the best ally possible. You don't use a lot of magic, you are very smart and you breath fire.stone: rubyquote:"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry" from Maxine Waters,you control: fire

Take this quiz!

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2007, 1:10 am

You Are A Blue Dragon, you live in deserted places in a cavern or a lair. Your territory in very vaste, but you let cattle farmers and horse breeders stay on your land, so that you can eat their animals, as cows and horses are your favourite meals. You are very sly, and mainly use magic to capture your prey.stone: shapphirequote: "My favorite animal is steak." from Fran Lebowitzyou control: lightning

Take this quiz!

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2007, 1:48 am

You Are A Black Dragon,you live in recluded mountains or marshes, occasionnaly in deeps forests. You are very smart, and you rather use your brains before attacking. You rarely speak to humans, but when you do, you speak perfectly any language. You are very good at occult arts and often use magic. You would rather have nothing to do with humans, but will be of great help if you do. You are very fierce about the violation of you territory. Unfortunatly, you are quite unstable, maybe chaotic. You can spite acid.stone: onyxquote: "What a splendid head, yet no brain. " from Aesop you control: darkness