Should I seek Love anymore? Or be a cold hearted Loner?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

lightningorb
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2014
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 75

31 Oct 2014, 3:50 pm

Getting chicks should be a part of you. How does having a chick stop you from getting a car? By loner, do you mean social phobia? Cuz all you have to do is talk to a lot of chicks till you get one. I'm a "loner" which means I like being alone, but Im also around a lot of people almost all day..



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 1:29 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg[/youtube]


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 1:35 am

lightningorb wrote:
Getting chicks should be a part of you. How does having a chick stop you from getting a car? By loner, do you mean social phobia? Cuz all you have to do is talk to a lot of chicks till you get one. I'm a "loner" which means I like being alone, but Im also around a lot of people almost all day..
I already have a car it will be a matter of time till ladies flock to it! ImageIn the meantime Im still lonely!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 1:37 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
lightningorb wrote:
Getting chicks should be a part of you. How does having a chick stop you from getting a car? By loner, do you mean social phobia? Cuz all you have to do is talk to a lot of chicks till you get one. I'm a "loner" which means I like being alone, but Im also around a lot of people almost all day..
I already have a car it will be a matter of time till ladies flock to it! ImageIn the meantime Im still lonely!

that is a GREAT color! :alien:



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 1:40 am

auntblabby wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
lightningorb wrote:
Getting chicks should be a part of you. How does having a chick stop you from getting a car? By loner, do you mean social phobia? Cuz all you have to do is talk to a lot of chicks till you get one. I'm a "loner" which means I like being alone, but Im also around a lot of people almost all day..
I already have a car it will be a matter of time till ladies flock to it! ImageIn the meantime Im still lonely!

that is a GREAT color! :alien:
Thanks I originally name her officer Jenny because she used to be a cop car but after she got painted by the taxi company i bought her from I also call her The Green Monster! I put a skull steering wheel cover on her with skull door lock nobs! 250 hp V-8 rwd lotsa fun to drive! Im hoping to soup her up some women will come in due time but in the mean time I found my passion cars are one of my main obsessions! Shes a good cheap hot rod and also a great daily driver shell always be there for me as long as I take care of her wish I could say the same for people I take care of theres no guarantee there!I love having a cheap muscle car it gives me a great feeling and makes me want to forget looking for love at times although I still with to have someone in my life in the mean time I am free I guess in a way and can tear up the pavement in total freedom and independence without obligations or someone telling me what to do!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 1:55 am

^^^
sure wish I had mechanical aptitude, but I think my cat would be better with a spanner than I would. :oops:



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 2:05 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
sure wish I had mechanical aptitude, but I think my cat would be better with a spanner than I would. :oops:
Cats are also always nice to have you can pet them and feed them and they will be happy and purr and sleep on your bed and keep you warm but there are some times you want to have a person be there for you and be intimate with you ya know?


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 2:12 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^
sure wish I had mechanical aptitude, but I think my cat would be better with a spanner than I would. :oops:
Cats are also always nice to have you can pet them and feed them and they will be happy and purr and sleep on your bed and keep you warm but there are some times you want to have a person be there for you and be intimate with you ya know?

on that subject I could repeat an old steve martin joke he did on one of his albums, but this is a general audiences thread so I won't. ;) unfortunately cat dander makes me wheeze and break out in little red skin bumps. and of course a wife would be nice.



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 2:13 am

Side note some day my car will sound and take off like this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE51VC8exs4[/youtube]


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 2:16 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Side note some day my car will sound and take off like this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE51VC8exs4[/youtube]

would you want it to have that lumpy cam [high lift/duration lobes] or would you prefer a milder cam with a smoother idle?



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Nov 2014, 2:31 am

Probaby a smoother idle but it will be just as mean only lime green! If I save another 3 grand I can have her supercharged or with 6 grand turbo charged and pushing over 650 hp and capable of going over 220 mph!That's Ferrari terratory for less! Good ole American muscle! I also bought my car for only 1000$ hehe!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 2:39 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Probaby a smoother idle but it will be just as mean only lime green! If I save another 3 grand I can have her supercharged or with 6 grand turbo charged and pushing over 650 hp and capable of going over 220 mph!That's Ferrari terratory for less! Good ole American muscle! I also bought my car for only 1000$ hehe!

you can call her "The Mean Green Machine" :mrgreen:



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,873
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

01 Nov 2014, 2:42 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Probaby a smoother idle but it will be just as mean only lime green! If I save another 3 grand I can have her supercharged or with 6 grand turbo charged and pushing over 650 hp and capable of going over 220 mph!That's Ferrari terratory for less! Good ole American muscle!


Yeah, but unless you invest a lot into the platform (brakes, suspension) you'll get smoked on a twisty road by an equally old Integra/Miata/240SX or some other car with 1/3rd the power.

The thing about that Ferrari is it will keep up with or beat the light, little sports coupe in everything the cheap sports coupe excels at and smoke or at least keep up with a muscle car with more power and torque in everything the muscle car is good at.

To be fair, the Ferrari will cost you more long-term than a cheap light car for autocross and your Crown Vic, but now I'm rambling and hijacking. :oops:


_________________
knife goes in, guts come out


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,189
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Nov 2014, 2:52 am

I thought surplus police interceptors already had all the beefy brake and suspension bits.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,873
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

01 Nov 2014, 3:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
I thought surplus police interceptors already had all the beefy brake and suspension bits.


Better than the lower trim levels, but with an increased ride height. They also may add skidplates. The beefed up suspension bits don't make up for the Panther platform's general unsporting characteristics. A large, body-on-frame car with a live rear axle and relatively soft suspension settings isn't going to keep pace with a much lighter car with similar width tires, half the weight and aggressive suspension settings.

Since you're never going to go >200km/h on the highway it matters a lot more how your car handles and performs between 0-100mph than above there.

You can only do so much with any given platform which is why production car based race series always go through periods of being dominated by one platform (or one platform per class) until rules change or a new car gets homologated.


_________________
knife goes in, guts come out