Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Unsure123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2014, 10:41 pm

One thing I notice on this forum is that a lot of Aspies are secular, and I was curious if there were others more like me here.

As I've said before, I've never been diagnosed (luckily) but admit I have a lot of

We are all sinners in the law of God. The way I see it, God is an infinitely just being. Adam's sin separated us from him, which is why Jesus is called "the last Adam." He died for us; that's the greatest love story of all time. God is just, but he is also rich in mercy. Even though we humans keep disrespecting his creation and don't give him appropriate honor, he sacrificed his only son all for us! I was saved on November 6, 2004 at 7 years old. I will never forget that day when I accepted Jesus as Lord and savior.

Any others here with similar story?

Lukecash12
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 11:20 pm

I'm a Christian. Not sure about the evangelical part though. While I probably do have more Protestant ideas there is a lot that I don't hold in common with evangelicals.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 5:58 am

I used to be evangelical christian until I got into science which tends to conflict with evangelical Christianity via evolution and the world being 4.5 billion years old and such. Most Evangelical Christians teach young Earth Creationism and use fear tactics of that if you believe in evolution and not Gods word you'll burn in hell!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList