Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

0_equals_true wrote:
CynicalWaffle wrote:
This here, is the ultimate truth.

You never see women celebrating when they get a date. EVER. The fact that a guy has to celebrate getting a date (at 34 years old, no less!) signifies that the dating pool is skewed.

It is funny people talk of "truth" when there is no basis for their observation and then using words like "EVER". You are making this (lack of) observation based on you personally not having witnessed. What make you sure you are a good POV for this?

I've not read anything so ridiculous in a long time.

The dating poll cannot be skewed unless:
a. women are only ever having one night stands, or polygamous with a small group of males, and not having monogamous, long term relationships.
b. women are in mostly lesbian relationships.

A simple understanding of demographics debunks this. Gays, lesbian and polygamy's effect on heterosexual relationship is minimal, and it take two to tango. We know that male/female demographics are very close in number.

It would be better if people were honest with themselves about being resentful and bitter.

Nope, this observation is based on seeing threads over ~7+years here, and I assure that it's usually guy who do these celebration' threads about trivial things (a reply, first date, she smiled, she said hi...etc). I don't have them recorded, but they are usually created by guys.

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2014, 9:45 am

Some people just can't handle the truth, Boo. Best to just let 'em be

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 11:14 am

rdos wrote:
sly279 wrote:
10 women, 10 guys
10 women date the same 5 guys.
5 guys never get dates.

That means these 10 women have a much lower chance of getting a positive outcome since the 5 guys can only get together with 5 of the women while the other 5 will remain alone. Just as the 5 guys that never gets any dates.

Besides, the same thing applies to women. Very attractive women in their 20s have a much higher chance of getting dates compared to divorced women in their 40s. A male that never gets a date might simply be targeting the wrong women, just like 5 of the women in your example targets they wrong guys.

Yes, but meanwhile the less fortunate 5 girls are getting dating experience, bit boost of self worth and maybe sex - while the 5 equivalent guys are getting nothing of that.
Of course in real life population in not 10 - so the lack of exp and self-esteem even make it harder for those guys in the upcoming attempts.

Let's take Kezzstar for example, since she's challenging us that she has it as bad: she whined a lot about not getting a bf; but if you look in the adult section you find she has an active sex life and enjoying it.

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2014, 11:59 am

And 0_equals_true asked me why my thought on the matter was so important.

Well, I'll tell him this.

I am the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. And I am always correct in my observations. If you don't believe this to be true, then you're in the wrong. :wink:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 12:04 pm

Holy ___ we have a bible God here; hide your kids.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:34 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yes, but meanwhile the less fortunate 5 girls are getting dating experience, bit boost of self worth and maybe sex - while the 5 equivalent guys are getting nothing of that.
Of course in real life population in not 10 - so the lack of exp and self-esteem even make it harder for those guys in the upcoming attempts.

You forget one thing. If girls fail to get a long-term partner while they are young (or gets divorced) they will have a much harder time when they get older. For guys, age doesn't matter as much. They can still become fathers at 50 and beyond.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 2:42 pm

I never said anything about anyone having it worse.

I just have a problem with the assumption that girls don't get as excited about dates, and don't celebrate as hard. We do!! !! !

We probably celebrate harder than you boys!

:lol: :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 2:51 pm

rdos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

You forget one thing. If girls fail to get a long-term partner while they are young (or gets divorced) they will have a much harder time when they get older. For guys, age doesn't matter as much. They can still become fathers at 50 and beyond.

Not true, men are much less likely to become fathers after 50.

The "age doesn't matter for men" is an old thinking, science today proves that men's fertility decreases downhill with age, men have a biological clock too.
Also imagine how hard for a 60+ father to fulfill the needs of a toddler, let alone when the child becomes teen while him is getting too old to move properly.

Also newer generations are becoming less fertile; after decades we'll no longer remain the forever-fertile gender.

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Holy ___ we have a bible God here; hide your kids.

You're goddamn right, buddy.

*evil laugh*

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 9:31 pm

ehymw wrote:
Just to a date but still I haven't been on one in months and she seems like a great match for me.

pardon me I've got to go moon walk.

Have you been on your date yet???? :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 1:48 am

He was probably kidnapped.

Butterfiend
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2014, 4:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

No offence man but you've a bit of an as*hole.

AQ Score:44

Feel free to PM me for any reason at all. I like to talk to people online.

"I do not know what I am, and soon it may not matter." -Mewtwo.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends." - Sheik

"I'm not popular enough to be different." -Homer Simpson

DoubleCatrin
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2014, 4:52 pm

CynicalWaffle wrote:
Some people just can't handle the truth, Boo. Best to just let 'em be

YEs I mean if some people fantasize they are the rulers of facts and they can twist these trying to make justice out of the injustice they feel inside and to express their resent for the ones they in fact desire, then..
I guess it's better to just let them be since they don't want to take in consideration other opinions even if they hear them...

imaginary? bartender at
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262032&start=285

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 5:42 pm

Butterfiend wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

No offence taken, kiddo.

But seriously, the Op disappeared: The outcome was either too good so he's being busy with her or it was horrible and still recovering.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 6:56 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
rdos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Not true, men are much less likely to become fathers after 50.

The "age doesn't matter for men" is an old thinking, science today proves that men's fertility decreases downhill with age, men have a biological clock too.
Also imagine how hard for a 60+ father to fulfill the needs of a toddler, let alone when the child becomes teen while him is getting too old to move properly.

Also newer generations are becoming less fertile; after decades we'll no longer remain the forever-fertile gender.

Also, people generally want to date and marry someone close to their own age. In my opinion, men have biological clocks because women do. If I'm in my late 40s, I doubt I'm going to end up with someone 15-20 years younger. Research shows that once a woman hits 35, the chances of pregnancy start to drop off pretty quickly.

Butterfiend
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Butterfiend wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

No offence taken, kiddo.

But seriously, the Op disappeared: The outcome was either too good so he's being busy with her or it was horrible and still recovering.

I've been in both of those situations, so I know how he feel.

AQ Score:44

Feel free to PM me for any reason at all. I like to talk to people online.

"I do not know what I am, and soon it may not matter." -Mewtwo.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends." - Sheik

"I'm not popular enough to be different." -Homer Simpson