Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 8:55 pm

TG wrote:
What I find amazing is that some people are bothered by autistics that much to even start a petition in the first place ....
This person has some issues. Maybe there should be a petition against them....

I wonder how many of those people, including the individual who began the petition, are serious. I have the feeling the majority of those people don't know what they're talking about and just posted to post something because they were bored. Or they're filled with idiotic teenage "angst" and like to "f**k you" to everything they can.

Although I do know of one guy who would say such things and is absolutely serious. Can't recall his name at the moment. (Damn, brain fart.)

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 8:58 pm

Starbuline wrote:
GoatOnFire wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
Yeah I noticed that too. They can't spell for s**t.

Hell, they probably couldn't even spell "s**t". :lol: Imagine them at a spelling bee.

"Spell rock" "R.... A.... K"

Haha!! ! But it is sad that there are stupid people like them in this world. :( Perhaps we should leave and let them f**k up America even more.

Here is why there are so many people like that in the world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JobynUg0ftg[/youtube]

Sad but true.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:03 pm

Holy s**t that was funny!

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:12 pm

They don't like anything or anyone they cannot understand with no need for the use of brain cells, I suppose... they simply cannot bear something they cannot pin down and control lol.

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:15 pm

Do we really need to post stuff like this? Everyone knows that idiots and intolerant people are out there; in fact I come here specifically to not be reminded of that. :?

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:17 pm

Starbuline wrote:

I thought it was really funny too until I saw how much truth there was in that.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:48 pm

There is something rotten in the state of the USA!

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:54 pm

Starbuline wrote:

OH, It was FUNNY, but ****SAD**** also! I have seen too much of that. 8-( HECK, when I was a kid, I didn't want to EVER have kids, figuring that the world was just heading down the tubes. If I had known how much this played a part, maybe I would have worked against such ideas.

BTW I have said for DECADES that the world is heading towards a planet of the apes scenario. It isn't mere theory. Some of the apes are already here. They just don't look like apes.

You know, this place COULD be heaven if people wised up and treated it seriously! The only part in star trek that had the greatest chance of possibly coming true and the MOST promise was that of SOCIETY! Yet it will probably never be. In Star Trek it is only spoken of in a few episodes, but Earth works towards the betterment of humanity and is no longer based on the concept of currency. The idea of going faster than the speed of light, and using energy to create matter is currently technically impossible and probably never will happen. Oh well, even in star trek they speak of that happening after a genetic and nuclear war with many on the planet dying.

Steve

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:57 pm

There are lots of people in my town who breed like rabbits.

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Mar 2007, 9:59 pm

please excuse my language, I know this is a general forum and all, but this is seriously f****d up. Not even kidding; the fact that someone would even THINK about putting this on the net is disturbing to me and makes my blood boil.

Starbuline, your picture is sad... ;^(

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 10:01 pm

It's Lilja in the movie Lilja 4-Ever, when her mom just leaves her, and she's chasing after the car.:(

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Mar 2007, 10:03 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I thought it was really funny too until I saw how much truth there was in that.

hahaha agreed.....lololol

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 10:11 pm

Erlyrisa wrote:

Well, it may happen in the US, but other countries aren't immune either. And I have ALWAYS wanted, at least since I was 6yo, to have floors in grades with studies based on ABILITY! ESPECIALLY now! Some ******IDIOTS****** believe something happens when people are older to make some things possible to learn.

The TRUTH is that most people have MORE ability when they are younger, can enjoy more, and become more fluent. Some even think that future ability is increased by earlier learning.

So maybe they should simply encourage kids to learn to a certain level and give them the resources and permit them to continue forward.

Steve

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

08 Mar 2007, 10:25 pm

I did not read the link or most this thread. Could careless what one nameless faceless
trollish bigot has to say on any issues under the sun. A few percent of the population has to be sociopaths and what they are capable of doing does surprises me.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 10:48 pm

SteveK wrote:
Erlyrisa wrote:

Well, it may happen in the US, but other countries aren't immune either. And I have ALWAYS wanted, at least since I was 6yo, to have floors in grades with studies based on ABILITY! ESPECIALLY now! Some ******IDIOTS****** believe something happens when people are older to make some things possible to learn.

The TRUTH is that most people have MORE ability when they are younger, can enjoy more, and become more fluent. Some even think that future ability is increased by earlier learning.

So maybe they should simply encourage kids to learn to a certain level and give them the resources and permit them to continue forward.

Steve

Actually - ther is something rotten in the state of Australia too!

we here are sheep to the MAX - this country is alomost defacto communist.

-eduaction....

here their is actually a written policy that specifys that 'bright' kids should not be taught anymore, because that would hurt the feellings to the other kids.

-here after 20years of Whitlams policies,,, the current governemtn is finally overhauling the education system... parents will finally know what marks thier kids get.... up till now it was just a writen remark .eg. Little Johny is good/poor/verygood at spelling. ,,finally teachers will actually have to work in the education system... back with the A-E+F! ,,, and it will be stanardised around the country,,,, up till now kids in Queensland were actually upto 2 -4 years behind states like Victoira in educational content.

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 11:02 pm

On the new twilight zone there is an episode where the main character is a little boy. He is getting ready for an INTELLIGENCE TEST! He goes for his test and, before everything else, he is given a SHOT! The boy asks why and they say it is a shot so he has to tell the truth. The parents seem overly concerned, and obviously waiting for something. The caller says their boy tested above average. The mother CRIES and screams! WHY? Well, the caller continues to tell them their boy has been killed.

The idea is that he might grow to be smart enough to inform others of the unjust government and cause a revolt, so they stop it terminator style!

SAD!

I AM shocked that australia does that though. Australia is viewed as a country made up of happy go lucky SURVIVORS! People that made friends with the natives and built a country that was originally used to hold(to steal a term from the statue of liberty) "The wretched refuse" from great britain! PLEASE don't take any of that as an insult. It is a COMPLIMENT! There are LOTS of novels and series about stories similar to australias(Groups built from criminals from another area), yet you would be hard pressed to find even ONE story of even a MODEST success. Yet Australia is viewed as just that, a SUCCESS.

Steve