What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 158 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 11:48 am

My second largest recurring dream topic (being able to float/fly is by far my most common) is that of being in an enormous library or used book store looking for books on a particular subject which changes from dream to dream. The book store usually covers at least two floors but can be more and is larger than a city block.

In some dreams, there are many empty sports on the shelves, but in most, the shelves are always completely full. Also, I'm usually the only one in the entire building.

The only organization for the books is that similar books are grouped together but the location of the groups of books in the bookstore is completely random. I always have to wonder around for what seems like hours looking for the books I need. I usually find the books after much searching.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 12:05 pm

I mostly dream in vivid colors and sounds (I can even "feel" things in my dreams), weird lucid dreams, and most of the time I can't remember my dreams after I wake up but the ones I do remember I never forget about.

I can't remember the last time I had a dream but here are some I still vividly remember:

*As a little kid I had a nightmare once about sitting on the toilet and getting flushed down a dark hole never to be seen again.

* I once had a dream about hiding in a cardboard box while zombies were moaning around outside and eventually they started tearing through the box trying to get to me.

* I once had a dream about zombies attacking while I was shopping at Walmart and I picked up a wooden mop and broke it to use as a makeshift weapon to stick zombies in the head while running for safety.

* I once had a dream that I was working in a store and when I went to open the door to the back of a storeroom a scary man wearing black ski hat and black jacket grabbed me and attacked me.

* I once had a dream about a bunch of octopus tentacles coming out of my mouth.

* I often have dreams about being able to fly around and float as high into the air as I want.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 1:16 am

I dreamt I was noisily using my silicone adult toy, and then belatedly realized my late parents were somehow alive and in the room next door, and could hear everything. :oops:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 5:53 am

Dreamt that an unfamiliar woman told an unfamiliar man that he was gay

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 7:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was noisily using my silicone adult toy, and then belatedly realized my late parents were somehow alive and in the room next door, and could hear everything. :oops:

Yikes! 8O

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 7:06 pm

Dreamt about getting a passing score on EIT , structural engineering

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Oct 2018, 12:14 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt about getting a passing score on EIT , structural engineering

I have great respect for engineers and engineering itself. Especially since I live in a city that is falling down. I once worked for engineers and they were honest and true and brilliant. This was back in the days where they all walked around with sliderules.

So is this the beautiful, respectable side of you?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 7:07 am

Claradoon

I am not a structural engineer and will never be one.

When I was 22 I flunked out of structural engineering.

At 35, still have not gotten over it

When I was 19, too a career test, ,Please Understand Me. It gave 20 jobs that allegedly matched my demeanor. All of them were in physics and engineering

The easiest was civil engineer

:roll:

No hope, no future

All the jobs I qualify for, all the riffraff also qualify for

:jester:

:mrgreen:

The world contains a lot of engineers. The engineers that you worked for do not represent all engineers.

Plenty of professionals such as engineers and medical doctors have been convicted of felonies such as murder

The way someone appears to be, is not always permanent, complete, or anything like that

An article said that a man married two different women, for several years. Neither woman suspected anything , until the dry cleaning got mixed up. One of my women was a clinical psychologist.

If someone with as much skill as a clinical psychologist, for a couple years, could be so close to someone and make such a large mistake, it is much easier to trick me.

:lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 7:47 am

I dreamt that I was eating a giant fluffy pancake. And when I woke up my blanket was gone.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 7:49 am

I dreamt that all was OK in the world. How weird is that? :scratch:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:01 am

I dreamed I was going to a special event with friends from my church. There will be one on Saturday.

I also had worry dreams again about failure and about getting lost.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 3:58 pm

Dreamt that I was climbing stairs and the guardrail fell off

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 5:49 pm

Warning: Violent Content! Reader Discretion Is Advised!

I dreamt that a friend of my sister's (who she has known and hated ever since they first met in high school) came to our house to have dinner. Our mom was at work, so she was not in the dream.

After I finish eating and putting the dishes away, they get into a fight and start beating each other up, throwing punches, slapping, shouting slurs at each other, etc. Suddenly, my sister's friend tells my sister that she loves her, but this causes my sister to panic and in turn tells her that if she ever finds herself in a relationship (regardless of the other's origins), our mom would become pissed and demand every detail about the relationship.

They continue fighting, but my sister's friend forces herself onto my sister and kisses her on the lips. My sister tells her to never kiss her again at all. Her friend says she won't and gets ready to leave, but my sister begs her to stay.

The dream ended with my sister telling her friend (who she often calls "The Dear") that she loves her too, but The Dear disregards this and leaves our house.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 7:47 pm

I barely remember my dad showing up [from the hereafter] and warning me about something.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Oct 2018, 10:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I barely remember my dad showing up [from the hereafter] and warning me about something.

Was he a good communicator during his lifetime?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 11:13 pm

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Was he a good communicator during his lifetime?

a brutal communicator, yes. whether it was ultimately good, I leave that for god to decide.