What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 154 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 9:12 am

I dreamed I had to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, I woke up in time.

I dreamed I took a test. The grade was good, but my writing looked terrible and there was a nasty comment at the margins of one of my answers. Something was really weird.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 2:47 pm

I dreamt I was watching a wall-sized tv set all night long, I was watching a documentary about great Canadians and their foibles.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 2:52 pm

I had two tigers and a black bear as pets, but had no idea where they came from. All I knew is I had to get rid of them before one of them killed me.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 3:07 pm

at least you didn't dream of any lions. ;)

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 3:20 pm

I probably will, now.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 7:13 pm

lions and tigers and bears- Oh MY! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS- OH MY!!

gee, where have I heard that before? ;)

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 8:04 am

Dreamt about working at a grocery store

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 9:36 am

Dreamed about an ant invasion in our house

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 7:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was watching a wall-sized tv set all night long, I was watching a documentary about great Canadians and their foibles.

Canadians... those odd creatures to the north.*

I had a dream where I was the last boy on earth! O.O

*thats just a joke, don’t hate me Canada, you rock! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 10:36 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Canadians... those odd creatures to the north.* I had a dream where I was the last boy on earth! O.O *thats just a joke, don’t hate me Canada, you rock! :)

you better believe Canada Rocks and Rolls :bounce: btw what do you think the last boy on earth was trying to tell you? :study:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 10:37 pm

I dreamed about Mick Avory two nights in a row. In both dreams he said, "Remember me? I'm your role model."

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 9:35 am

That's cool, CockneyRebel! I'd like to meet one of my favorite tennis players, if only in my dreams. Maybe it could be a prelude to meeting them for real.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 10:19 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Canadians... those odd creatures to the north.* I had a dream where I was the last boy on earth! O.O *thats just a joke, don’t hate me Canada, you rock! :)

you better believe Canada Rocks and Rolls :bounce: btw what do you think the last boy on earth was trying to tell you? :study:

Canada is awesome!

I think the dream was a reflection on how I often feel alone in this world. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 4:14 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Canada is awesome! I think the dream was a reflection on how I often feel alone in this world. :(

you and me both. have you ever thought that instead of being the last boy on earth, you were the first? :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 1:28 am

i dreamt i was inside my late parents' old house, it was at night, and dark outside- i heard the rumbling of a mail delivery vehicle outside at this ungodly hour, and a knock at the door. i crept up to the doorway and turned on every light inside and outside as i don't like being in the dark by myself that much- i opened the door and saw that the mail person had deposited some dirty sneakers and a few odd bits of electronic stuff on the doorstep, and i was wondering to myself as i blew the dirt off the shoes as best i could, until i remembered that i had ordered these used shoes off of eBay. then an eBay delivery person pulled up on the lawn in an old blue Mazda pickup truck, i was trying to figure out if that was the one my older brother ordered a while ago, and while i was wondering about it, the eBay person asked me if i ordered it and i told her i couldn't remember, so the next thing is another building popped up next to the front door, right out of thin air! and a long horizontal slit opened up near the ground of that building, and it turned into an elevator door that was horizontal, it opened up and sucked the truck into the compartment, closed and the truck went behind to "somewhere" - then it opened again and the truck went forward then upwards, and then 2 large black Volkswagen buses pulled up inside the elevator which seemed at that point to be part of a long passageway from another dimension, and some gray-uniformed eBay drivers [complete with black bill caps] got out, chatting amongst themselves, and walked away. then i awoke. :huh:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 2:41 am

VegetableMan wrote:
I had two tigers and a black bear as pets, but had no idea where they came from. All I knew is I had to get rid of them before one of them killed me.

Sounds like a political cartoon I saw recently.

Donald Trump standing amongst three large animals:cheek by jowl with a dragon (labled "China"),a bear (labeled "Russia"), and a tiger (labeled "North Korea"), while he points across the room to another animal (a small beaver labeled "Canada") and he says "THAT one is DANGEROUS!