Anyone else tired of eating junk food and soft drinks?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2014, 1:03 am

Nope. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of that. :D

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2014, 1:37 am

Damn, today for lunch I just ate a whole bowl of nachos, and then for dinner I had some leftover Popeye's (I never asked for any).

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

Yeah Ive done the same for the last week, it just made Christmas more tolerable, oh well, back to clean living.

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2014, 4:59 pm

Same here.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 7:00 pm

I've had it happen to me before. I'd load up on pop and chips, and the next thing I knew, that's all I'd consume for the next few days, usually because I was too lazy/poor to get anything else. Junk food gets boring really fast. Thankfully, I'm now in a living situation where I don't have to worry about that so much, because my grandma cooks supper every night, and I live close to a grocery store. :D

qFox
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm

Dropped all soda last year for water, tea and a single glass of fruit juice a day. Replaced all snacks with whole-grain sandwiches and protein shakes.

Now trying to incorporate more vegetables into my diet. I really cannot stand most vegetables ( broccoli, cauliflower ) but some others I love ( whole-leaf spinach, peas ). I'm kind of over-sensitive to bitter taste and most food textures, as are most people with autism from what I heard. I'm now trying to broaden my horizon in terms of vegetables by trying different preparations and mixing vegetables with spices and peppers. I also like putting a ton of vegetables in a soup or stew, which to me makes the vegetable much more easily edible.