Do you like finishing the whole water bottle??

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 5:26 pm

Do you like finishing the whole water bottle?? I do, whenever I'm drinking water I have to finish it all and not leave a single drop of water in it, I would try drinking all the water in the bottle even the small drops left I try to make them come down so I could drink them, and I always seem to feel thirsty even though I'm really not thirsty. Does anyone else do that???
I was just drinking a water bottle and I finished it all in the way I just described so I decided to make this thread since I also once read that autistics like drinking water :p

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2014, 6:33 pm

I actually do the opposite. I always unintentionally leave a little bit of water, soda, etc in the bottle. My family always complains about; however, I just do it naturally which I find weird myself as I hate to be wasteful.

PlainsAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 6:37 pm

Orangez wrote:
I actually do the opposite. I always unintentionally leave a little bit of water, soda, etc in the bottle. My family always complains about; however, I just do it naturally which I find weird myself as I hate to be wasteful.

If you're body is telling you you've full, why drink more, especially soda or something else that's sugary. Whether the remainder is drank or dumped out, it's still gone.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 6:38 pm

I do like drinking water but I don't have a preference of whether I leave some in the bottle or not.

I just either finish it or I don't and that's about all there is to it really.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 9:04 pm

I can finish them.

In a day.

Or five.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 11:42 pm

BeggingTurtle wrote:
I can finish them.

In a day.

Or five.

I don't like drinking water when I'm tired or if I just ate something

TTRSage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2014, 11:55 pm

I prefer drinking tap water. Now if I AM drinking something out of a bottle (like Gatorade to remain hydrated) and get near the end, I will often finish off the bottle if too little of it remains to save. Then if it late at night, I will do something strange. I will put the empty bottle back in the fridge and not rinse it out until the next day. I don't leave organic or semi-organic (aka sugar) sitting around in the open but always refrigerated or else rinsed thoroughly off before placing in the trash bag. My trash bags never do smell as a result and I have been using the same cardboard box to hold the trash bags for the past 20 years.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 2:20 am

[quote="TTRSage"]I prefer drinking tap water. Now if I AM drinking something out of a bottle (like Gatorade to remain hydrated) and get near the end, I will often finish off the bottle if too little of it remains to save. [quote]
I do this too :mrgreen:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 8:55 pm

Not only do I like finishing the whole bottle (especially if it's soda) I feel like I have to. I don't like to waste liquids or food like that, so I always finish everything.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 8:58 pm

Normally finish a bottle off unless it is late at night.
If it I go to bed without finishing it, I will open a new bottle the next day regardless.

Though I rarely finish off a bottle of Coke, though I always finish it off if it comes in a can.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Dec 2014, 9:06 pm

I finish them typically, you'll see them with or sip or two sometimes. I just water my plants with it then if I don't want to drink it.