There needs to be a venting forum where no rules apply

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 5:14 am

I dedicate this post to NCOT

I feel like ranting, raving and raging (the real triple R, not bloody reduce, reuse, recycle)

that is all

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 6:31 am

I agree with this.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jules_Bonnot_1912
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Dec 2014, 6:34 am

It's called 4chan ...

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 7:39 am

Yes it might be good. Being polite all the time can be a strain.

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 7:54 am

Sounds good to me.

Two other boards I'm on have a vent forum where it is bare knuckles, no censorship, and no suggestions wanted or needed. The catch is there is no discussion about the post. You could post -Tawaki is an ignorant whore, and I wish she would DIAF. Perfectly alright, but no one can post a follow up.

It can work.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 10:31 am

WP doesn't need such pollution, as it would tend to spill over into other WP fora.

As my grandmother used to say, "If you wanna throw a tantrum, go do it outside."

4chan is the perfect "outside" place for what the OP proposes.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 10:33 am

Fnord wrote:
WP doesn't need such pollution, as it would tend to spill over into other WP fora.

As my grandmother used to say, "If you wanna throw a tantrum, go do it outside."

As usually, nicely stated.

Additionally, three cheers for posting on WP on Christmas!

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

NiceCupOfTea
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 11:09 am

To the topic title I would add: and swear words go uncensored. Ezra is, I think, the youngest user here and I'm sure he hears worse every day at school, on TV, etc.

To be honest, if WP really cared about minors it would do away with the adult forum, which is full of weird perversions and even bigger perverts. Not that I care. But it's weird how supposed adults can't handle the f word, but can handle reading about somebody's scat fetish in minute detail.

NiceCupOfTea
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 11:13 am

Fnord wrote:

m8 weren't you the guy who had a pity party for one over how nobody on WP cared about you when you were homeless and had fallen on hard times?

And lol 4chan. No. Just no.

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:14 pm

It's so boring without any passion though

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:28 pm

NiceCupOfTea wrote:
Fnord wrote:
WP doesn't need such pollution, as it would tend to spill over into other WP fora. As my grandmother used to say, "If you wanna throw a tantrum, go do it outside." 4chan is the perfect "outside" place for what the OP proposes.
m8 weren't you the guy who had a pity party for one over how nobody on WP cared about you when you were homeless and had fallen on hard times? And lol 4chan. No. Just no.
Your post is perfect for 4chan, since it follows one of that website's foremost rules ...

"If you can't refute the facts, then attack the person who posted them."

We don't need that kind of "excitement" on this website.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:30 pm

Norny wrote:
Then get a girlfriend.

:roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:34 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Fnord wrote:
WP doesn't need such pollution, as it would tend to spill over into other WP fora. As my grandmother used to say, "If you wanna throw a tantrum, go do it outside." 4chan is the perfect "outside" place for what the OP proposes.
As usually, nicely stated. Additionally, three cheers for posting on WP on Christmas!
Thanks!

While any loser is capable of using profanity and making personal attacks, I prefer to stick to the facts and try to maintain the Status Quo. It's entirely up to Alex to decide whether or not to allow low-life postings on WP, and I sincerely doubt that he will ever do so.

Happy Christmas!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:38 pm

By the way ... I wonder if the OP ever took the time to notice that there is a pinned thread called "Rants" in the WP forum called "The Haven" ... maybe he could find his "passion" among the postings there.

:lol:

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:53 pm

Fnord wrote:
Norny wrote:
Then get a girlfriend.

:roll:

I'm gay and I don't think it's in my power to get a boyfriend at this moment

Fnord wrote:
By the way ... I wonder if the OP ever took the time to notice that there is a pinned thread called "Rants" in the WP forum called "The Haven" ... maybe he could find his "passion" among the postings there.

:lol:

I wonder if you took time to notice you'd just spiced this thread up with some action, though it's more of a subtle troll than anything exciting

I appreciate that you thought my thread worth of 4 consecutive posts

thanks

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 1:13 pm

FNord, you're the only loser I see around here because you're such a self righteous, cold, imperious dick. And don't bother replying, I don't care for your retorts. You've never said ONE thing on this place that actually shows any compassion or caring, so no wonder nobody gave a s**t when you needed some yourself.