Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 2:00 am

Which Matrix Character?

The Merovingian
43% Loyalty, 65% Focus, 43% Athleticism, 47% Imagination
When you know what you want, you take it, without any regard for others. The future is not a mystery but an agenda you have already plotted out (or so you think). You overstay your welcome quite often, and never give out much of one yourself. One wont make many friends if they keep going along in this fashion.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 2:07 am

Morpheus

69% Loyalty, 51% Focus, 30% Athleticism, 68% Imagination

You're the visionary. You stay calm and collected when things get hectic and you always come through for the little guy. Sometimes you're boundless loyalty and belief in others can be a bad thing but most people admire you for it.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

13 Mar 2007, 2:22 am

The Oracle
50% Loyalty, 55% Focus, 46% Athleticism, 63% Imagination
Everyone always wants you to give them the answers...and you always have them. You take no sides or part in their lives; you just give sound advice. Plus, when ever you make a major style change (new outfit, face, whatever) no one ever seems to notice.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 2:24 am

Kid
56% Loyalty, 36% Focus, 34% Athleticism, 54% Imagination
When you go for something, you go for it. You're the guy who calls a company everyday to see if you got the job. You're the girl who sees all of Timberlakes shows even if you go broke doing so. You're the most loyal person around and yet, most people wish you weren't. Dilusions of grandeur frequent you quite often as well.

WTF?

On sabbatical...

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 2:41 am

Agent Smith
48% Loyalty, 68% Focus, 69% Athleticism, 45% Imagination
Your only desire is to become the strongest being that ever existed and all others who stand in your way are expendible. You are the shining example of your kind, yet your lack of foresight and ability to work with others hinders you from ever being the best.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Loyalty

You scored higher than 99% on Focus

You scored higher than 99% on Athleticism

You scored higher than 99% on Imagination

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 2:49 am

Damn, somehow, I thought that'd be you. I've also got the sneaking suspicion that Unknown'd get the same if he took the same test.

On sabbatical...

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 8:59 am

I'm also Agent Smith.
49% Loyalty, 74% Focus, 53% Athleticism, 47% Imagination

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 11:51 am

Link
74% Loyalty, 72% Focus, 43% Athleticism, 50% Imagination
Zelda?! No, you never get to save any princesses but you do tend to save the butts of everyone around you. You may not be the strongest or the smartest but you got it when it counts. You always stick by the side of those who need you and never let them down.

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 3:42 pm

My score on The Which Matrix Character Are You Test:

The Oracle
(35% Loyalty, 68% Focus, 24% Athleticism, 51% Imagination)

"Everyone always wants you to give them the answers...and you always have them. You take no sides or part in their lives; you just give sound advice. Plus, when ever you make a major style change (new outfit, face, whatever) no one ever seems to notice."

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 8351088826

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:10 pm

Agent Smith
48% Loyalty, 72% Focus, 60% Athleticism, 43% Imagination
Your only desire is to become the strongest being that ever existed and all others who stand in your way are expendible. You are the shining example of your kind, yet your lack of foresight and ability to work with others hinders you from ever being the best.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Loyalty

You scored higher than 99% on Focus

You scored higher than 99% on Athleticism

You scored higher than 99% on Imagination

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 6:06 pm

Morpheus
67% Loyalty, 51% Focus, 20% Athleticism, 55% Imagination
You're the visionary. You stay calm and collected when things get hectic and you always come through for the little guy. Sometimes you're boundless loyalty and belief in others can be a bad thing but most people admire you for it.

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 6:10 pm

The Oracle
49% Loyalty, 80% Focus, 36% Athleticism, 61% Imagination
Everyone always wants you to give them the answers...and you always have them. You take no sides or part in their lives; you just give sound advice. Plus, when ever you make a major style change (new outfit, face, whatever) no one ever seems to notice.

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 7:34 pm

The Architect
50% Loyalty, 44% Focus, 43% Athleticism, 63% Imagination
Always the thinker, and pretty much nothing else. Were you the nerd in high school? Daydream often? Ponder about pointless philosophical crap? No? You should take this test again to be sure. But one thing is for certain, you're the guy that is going to take this over and over until you get the character you want, or every last one of them. Good luck.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 11:53 pm

Morpheus
55% Loyalty, 72% Focus, 43% Athleticism, 69% Imagination

Damn image won't work, so i'll spare you the picture.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 12:00 am

My score on The Which Matrix Character Are You Test:

Neo
(55% Loyalty, 78% Focus, 51% Athleticism, 57% Imagination)
"You are "The One". Of course, so are about a hundred other people who've taken this test, but let's just pretend you are the real "One". Nothing phases you and every situation has a solution that you always find and execute quickly and perfectly. You're skills are no match for any who oppose them. Sit back, take a load off, because I'm gonna guess you just took this test after a long day of saving the world."

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 8351088826

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 12:07 am

Trinity
56% Loyalty, 57% Focus, 51% Athleticism, 31% Imagination
Not a girl? You might wanna think that over. One thing you are, is loyal and ready to die for whatever it is you are devoted to. You don't have to think as long as have that one goal to finish. Just don't get too excited next time you're given a life or death situation.