Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 9:47 pm

I'm looking for something correct and something from a reputable source. How would I find the info please?

I need to know how many people are diagnosed autistic in the US. I also need to know out of that number, how many are high functioning/AS and also how many are 18 and over. Also, is there any way to find out how many are low functioning and how many are moderate functioning?

Google isn't helping.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2015, 9:53 pm

There's practically no line between "high functioning" and "low functioning", given how the boundaries are constantly changed and so. I think a lot of people overall still diagnose it generally as "autism" or "Asperger syndrome".

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 10:07 pm

Hansgrohe wrote:
There's practically no line between "high functioning" and "low functioning", given how the boundaries are constantly changed and so. I think a lot of people overall still diagnose it generally as "autism" or "Asperger syndrome".

Well then I'd like to find out how many people are dx'd with autism and how many with aspergers. I only want the numbers for the USA though.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran