Page 9 of 9 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 4:30 pm

beginning to pack up their things before the professor has finished the lecture.
i'm sure its not only an NT thing, but a lot of people do it and its so rude!
and then the professor either cuts the ending short or no one can hear what they are saying anyways because there are too many papers rustling and zippers closing.

another one, is walking really slowly in groups that take up the entire sidewalk, then not noticing and/or making a pathway for faster walkers to get through. again, not sure if this is just an NT thing but it's definitely a thing.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 5:00 pm

AspieTurtle wrote:
It annoys me when an NT tells me that they think the noise level is just fine. They are not in my head and not experiencing the agony I am going through!! ! !

amounts of noise that drive me insane are perfectly fine to them. like blasting music in the car while talking loudly so they can hear each other over the music. also i have a friend who plays music oppressively loudly and then when one of her favorite parts comes on she'll turn it up higher 8O
i can't even listen to the music if its too loud.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 2:40 am

When cashiers mutter "take your time" sarcastically, when you are trying to look for a smaller pound note to give so that they don't have to give you so much change. And you're not even taking a long time.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 3:21 am

sarcastically saying "thanks" after a sneeze is met with silence.

i bet it's not just NTs who do this....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

GarTog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2016, 4:01 am

When I sit down to watch a TV programme (I seldom watch TV so when I do I really want to watch it) my NT wife starts talking! She does it during programmes she likes as well. Weird...

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 2:31 pm

Not apologizing for hurting others' feelings.