Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 5:12 pm

graywyvern wrote:
yeah, Godzilla rules.
my favorites are Godzilla vs Mothra & vs the Smog Monster.
there aren't a lot of fans of the latter but i like the period flavor it has absorbed...

It gets more criticism for being weird than for being bad. It's a bizarre-ass movie, even by Godzilla standards, and a lot of people simply don't know what to make of it. It's actually pretty well-made, and it's practically a masterpiece compared to its immediate predecessor and successor.

Maxxamust01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 May 2015, 3:35 pm

top 3 monsters.

1. ... DESTROYYYYAAAAHHHHHHH
2. legendary goji
3. spacegodzilla

MovieCriticGamer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 May 2015, 3:01 pm

Looking at the clips of the classic Godzilla movies, I thought they weren't half bad, but I really thought that Godzilla 2000 was the worst.

Godzilla 2014 wasn't too bad, but just felt that it needed more of Godzilla than the MUTOs.

I really liked the 1998 version even though it wasn't anything like the original monster back in the 1950's.

Your friendly movie critic gamer.

A light heart carries you through all the hard times.

Sachorus27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 3:19 pm

The ending of Godzilla vs Destoroyah actually makes me weep.

When Toho announced they were making Godzilla films again following the recent 2014 film...oh my...the elation. I'm looking forward to more Godzilla even more than I am looking forward to more Star Wars.

Maxxamust01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jul 2015, 9:43 am

Godzilla 2014 wasn't too bad, but just felt that it needed more of Godzilla than the MUTOs.[/quote]

the mutos were for the plot to begin, once they got enough buildup, they introduce godzilla. really good on the plot