Then came the one with the sour attitude.

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

16 Feb 2015, 2:07 am

Hello. I am a tad skeptical about this place, so rather than spill out a ton of info about me that may or may not be demanding of the reader both emotionally and psychologically, I'll simply allow you to ask me any questions that I shall answer.



Last edited by Mr. C on 16 Feb 2015, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

2cat007
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2014
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 434
Location: Candy Land

16 Feb 2015, 2:24 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,119
Location: מתחת לעננים

16 Feb 2015, 2:32 am

shalom.


one question. why did you choose "Mr.C" for a username? :)


_________________
הייתי צוללת עכשיו למים
הכי, הכי עמוקים
לא לשמוע כלום
לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.


Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

16 Feb 2015, 2:34 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
shalom.


one question. why did you choose "Mr.C" for a username? :)


Part of me wanted to use my usual name, but I'm quite sure there are a certain few individuals who google me every so often just to check up on how else they can attempt to belittle me.

Seeing as these people can tend to be quite bigoted, and this place being centered around Autism, I felt it'd be best to be somewhat "hidden".



RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Age: 56
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,475
Location: Oregon

16 Feb 2015, 3:49 am

Hey Mr. C welcome. :sunny:


_________________
No power in the 'verse can stop me. - River Tam (Firefly)


Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

18 Feb 2015, 1:36 pm

Clearly.



smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,330
Location: London

18 Feb 2015, 3:09 pm

Cynical people interest me. They can have interesting POVs on the world. What did people mock you for?



Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

18 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm

smudge wrote:
Cynical people interest me. They can have interesting POVs on the world. What did people mock you for?


Basically after I said I hate porn, everyone was clawing at my throat. I even got banned from a message board because the staff said "my art [wasn't] sexual enough."

Other than that, I don't know. People just seem to hate me. :/



smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,330
Location: London

18 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

Did you put down others for liking porn? Though disagreement with people in any form seems to be viewed as an attack. :?



Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

18 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm

smudge wrote:
Did you put down others for liking porn? Though disagreement with people in any form seems to be viewed as an attack. :?

I only attacked those who attacked me first. I simply said I wasn't very fond of exploitative objectification, then suddenly every porn doodler and their cronies are telling me to kill myself on a daily basis.



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,580
Location: Portland, Oregon

18 Feb 2015, 7:34 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,330
Location: London

20 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

Mr. C wrote:
smudge wrote:
Did you put down others for liking porn? Though disagreement with people in any form seems to be viewed as an attack. :?

I only attacked those who attacked me first. I simply said I wasn't very fond of exploitative objectification, then suddenly every porn doodler and their cronies are telling me to kill myself on a daily basis.


Sounds like fun. :? Then, I wasn't there to witness it, AFAIK. I like your art BTW. :)



Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

20 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm

smudge wrote:
Mr. C wrote:
smudge wrote:
Did you put down others for liking porn? Though disagreement with people in any form seems to be viewed as an attack. :?

I only attacked those who attacked me first. I simply said I wasn't very fond of exploitative objectification, then suddenly every porn doodler and their cronies are telling me to kill myself on a daily basis.


Sounds like fun. :? Then, I wasn't there to witness it, AFAIK. I like your art BTW. :)


Thanks.



Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Earth

05 Mar 2015, 9:58 pm

And away they went.



MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,620

05 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm

I'll see your sour attitude, and raise you a lemon. :wink:



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,119
Location: מתחת לעננים

06 Mar 2015, 7:27 pm

indeed, Mr.C sure could use a bit more vitamin C...lest he develops some nasty disease(s).


_________________
הייתי צוללת עכשיו למים
הכי, הכי עמוקים
לא לשמוע כלום
לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.