Page 5 of 7 [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 11:59 am

Yep this stuff is funny because White people are priviledged so its ok... *sarcasm alert*

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm

Yep serves them honkies right.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 1:07 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Yep serves them honkies right.

At 0:51 there is a white guy kicking the white guy on the ground. Am I missing something? It says "white couple attacked by six black guys". I see the guy at 0:51 as white.

Also, the attacker at 0:40 looks like he could be white. He does not look black.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
If you can't follow the argument "A and B are equally immoral but A is not B" then it is impossible to have a constructive argument with you. If you can follow the argument, then act like it.

No, The_Walrus. You still fail to understand the fatal flaw in your ideological position. If your position begins with the presupposed notion that one race is superior or inferior to another, that one gender is superior or inferior to the other, that one arbitrary group has an advantage or disadvantage over another arbitrary, your position is morally untenable. Racists do not get to take the high ground, nor do supporters of eugenics.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Mar 2015, 2:48 pm

adifferentname wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
If you can't follow the argument "A and B are equally immoral but A is not B" then it is impossible to have a constructive argument with you. If you can follow the argument, then act like it.

No, The_Walrus. You still fail to understand the fatal flaw in your ideological position. If your position begins with the presupposed notion that one race is superior or inferior to another, that one gender is superior or inferior to the other, that one arbitrary group has an advantage or disadvantage over another arbitrary, your position is morally untenable. Racists do not get to take the high ground, nor do supporters of eugenics.

Your statement has no relevance to this conversation because nobody has suggested or implied that any race is superior or inferior to another.

OniKing
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm

Being white I unashamedly take advantage of any privilege it entails. Unfortunately being socially awkward often negates that privilege....

Rollo
Raven
Raven

01 Mar 2015, 4:11 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Narrator wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
White priviledge exists. Period.

In the west, the most prominent privilege group are whites (not so elsewhere in the world), but there are other privilege groups. Some of which are harder to find a simple identifier for. For example, it's easy to say "white" privilege. It's not so easy to say "old money, advantaged, and connected" privilege. The easier it's named, the easier it's targeted.

In America, if you aren't white, you are more likely to recieve arbitrary harrassment or ill treatment by police. As simple as that.

AspieOtaku wrote:
Yep this stuff is funny because White people are priviledged so its ok... *sarcasm alert*

Anti-whites could be told about any number of violent crimes committed by non-whites against whites, and they'd still say that whites shouldn't care about that and that whites should care about making non-whites more comfortable instead. They'll then try to justify this by pulling some fact out of their ass and claiming that it trumps everything (e.g., "but blacks keep getting stopped and searched!").

Even if non-whites were treated the same as whites by the police, anti-whites would just find something else to whine about ("there aren't enough black CEOs! The fashion industry is too white! My school books are too Eurocentric!" Etc). Racial separation is the solution. So who is preventing it and why?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

Your statement has no relevance to this conversation because nobody has suggested or implied that any race is superior or inferior to another.

In this particular discussion, the arbitrary advantage example is the pertinent one. There should be an 'or' in that list, but its omission should be obvious even though the three are not mutually exclusive.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Mar 2015, 8:27 pm

Now you would appear to be assuming that people begin with the assumption that the average white Westener enjoys certain advantages over the average black Westener, rather than concluding with it.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 10:51 pm

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, a homeless black man has died at the hands of police in another completely disproportionate and unwarranted shooting. Footage of the entire incident from begining to end is available online.

My deviant art profile

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 11:09 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Now you would appear to be assuming that people begin with the assumption that the average white Westener enjoys certain advantages over the average black Westener, rather than concluding with it.

It's almost as if somebody derided the possibility that a white person could be a target of racism!

You've tried to redefine racism in order to argue that this is not racist. When that strategy failed, you effectively resorted to "There's no point debating this with you because you don't accept my suggested example of what another person's definition of racism might be.", as if what another person might or might not define as racism is any justification for that person saying something racist.

I've explained exactly why I find derision of the very existence of anti-white racism to be itself racist. You have failed to demonstrate that my position is wrong.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 1:20 am

Whites more prone to suffering depression committing suicide and getting skin cancer yep that's a wonderful privilege. Yep it is funny when white people commit suicide more white people should commit suicide more often as well as get cancer their skin turns red in the sun long enough proving white people are devils and demons!Yep ALL white people are evil and should be exterminated and any brother who disagrees is an uncle Tom!
*sarcasm*

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 02 Mar 2015, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 1:26 am

-A small employer may fear to hire black people, because he may fear a racism lawsuit.
-There are small employers who have admitted they refuse to hire black people for what they may do.
-People move away from black people because of the huge crime numbers.

These would seem to be concrete examples of "non-black privilege" ?

A. "Non-Black priviledge" = people fear you less
B. "White privledge" would include "Non-Black priviledge" as a subset.
C. Therefore, mathematically, "White priviledge" exists ?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 1:32 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
A small employer may fear to hire black people, because he may fear a racism lawsuit.
There are small employers who have admitted they refuse to hire black people. They fear getting robbed.
People move away from black people because of the huge crime numbers.

So these would seem to be concrete examples of "non-black privilege" ?

"Non-Black priviledge" = people fear you less

"White privledge" would include "Non-Black priviledge" as a sub-set.
If you move to Detroit as a white person you'll get the privilege of being robbed! Im not saying all black folks will do this just the gang bangers but they will use the white man is the devil excuse to rob people hell they rob eachother!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 1:35 am

Serves the pinkie right he had white priviledge!The killer gets off with only 4 years yeah to hell with the white race!

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 5:10 am

Damn, where is that clumsy satire shock implant when I need it?