An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 1 of 5 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Location: UK

27 Feb 2015, 11:50 am

A chat about Pokemon!
What do you like about Pokemon?
What is your favourite Pokemon? (Mine is Dialga.)
Do you watch the TV program? (You probably do.)
I collect figures, trading cards, annuals and plushies and games.
What do you collect?
:colors: :colors: :colors:



CharLouHap78
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 26 Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Location: UK

27 Feb 2015, 12:08 pm

My fav Pokemon is Snivy. I love watching the tv shows and think the plushies are cute :wink:



TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Location: UK

27 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm

I used to like Snivy, but now my fav is Dialga! :heart: :colors: :cat:



TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Location: UK

27 Feb 2015, 12:15 pm

CharLouHap78 wrote:
My fav Pokemon is Snivy. I love watching the tv shows and think the plushies are cute :wink:

I luv your picture! I drew it. :wink: :) :mrgreen:



CharLouHap78
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 26 Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Location: UK

28 Feb 2015, 8:23 am

TiaTheDialga2005 wrote:
I luv your picture! I drew it. :wink: :) :mrgreen:



Thanks! I know, it's a beautiful drawing. :wink:



UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Nov 2014
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,585
Location: Earth

28 Feb 2015, 8:31 am

I really like the XY series (Serena is so pretty!). I don't really have a specific favorite Pokémon, since I do like many of them.



Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,357
Location: Motown

28 Feb 2015, 6:56 pm

Pokemon is awesome...not just for kids ya!
i even made a group on facebook related to pokemon (well the video games)


_________________
*Christina*

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity


TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Location: UK

01 Mar 2015, 2:25 pm

simmian7 i saw you on my thread about japanese!
i love pokemon, my fave gen is sinnoh (pachirisu, dialogue, palkia)
my fave pokemon is dialga and my fave character is ash. :D :compress: :colors:



Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,357
Location: Motown

01 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm

TiaTheDialga2005 wrote:
simmian7 i saw you on my thread about japanese!
i love pokemon, my fave gen is sinnoh (pachirisu, dialogue, palkia)
my fave pokemon is dialga and my fave character is ash. :D :compress: :colors:


hahahahahahahaaaaaa i am everywhere!
my fav pokemon is Teddiursa. Ash is cool.


_________________
*Christina*

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity


Flacker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2015
Posts: 6

27 Apr 2015, 9:47 pm

My favorite pokemon, bar none, is Greninja. Althoyugh I don't watch the anime that much, or collect the trading cards, I do play the games.



Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,357
Location: Motown

28 Apr 2015, 5:40 pm

anyone here play Pokemon Rumble Worlds?


_________________
*Christina*

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity


Flacker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2015
Posts: 6

29 Apr 2015, 6:35 pm

Simmian7 wrote:
anyone here play Pokemon Rumble Worlds?

Well, I don't, but I do play ORAS.



TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Location: UK

14 May 2015, 2:48 pm

Flacker wrote:
Simmian7 wrote:
anyone here play Pokemon Rumble Worlds?

Well, I don't, but I do play ORAS.

I play oras and b/w2, xy, emerald
Platinum heart gold and red. :mrgreen: :compress: :colors:



carbink
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2015
Posts: 32

15 May 2015, 6:19 pm

i like the fact that you can develop relationships with pokemon on your team. like, that's so cool to me. oh, and the fact that through wonder trade and gts and stuff you can connect with other people in other countries!

my favorite is carbink!

yes, i watch the program. my favorite is the episode the bells are singing! because there's this one part in it where the chinglings go "chingling" (one pitch, medium level), "chingling" (one pitch, higher level), and then the one team rocket made goes "CHINGAAALINGGG" (low pitch, robotic) and yeah. i watched that on repeat....so many times.....

i collect trading cards and games. i used to have pokemon blue all the way up to the newest generation, but my mom got rid of blue and my gameboy colors while i was away so it's permanently gone. she recently gave my ds lites and 3ds to the hospital where she worked (that's a story for a different time) and those had leafgreen, emerald, explorers of time, and alpha sapphire in them. there's a chance i can get those back but it's a children's hospital.....and those kids have terminal illnesses and severe injuries.....but i feel so empty without pokemon....



Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,357
Location: Motown

18 May 2015, 5:03 pm

carbink wrote:
i like the fact that you can develop relationships with pokemon on your team. like, that's so cool to me. oh, and the fact that through wonder trade and gts and stuff you can connect with other people in other countries!

my favorite is carbink!

yes, i watch the program. my favorite is the episode the bells are singing! because there's this one part in it where the chinglings go "chingling" (one pitch, medium level), "chingling" (one pitch, higher level), and then the one team rocket made goes "CHINGAAALINGGG" (low pitch, robotic) and yeah. i watched that on repeat....so many times.....

i collect trading cards and games. i used to have pokemon blue all the way up to the newest generation, but my mom got rid of blue and my gameboy colors while i was away so it's permanently gone. she recently gave my ds lites and 3ds to the hospital where she worked (that's a story for a different time) and those had leafgreen, emerald, explorers of time, and alpha sapphire in them. there's a chance i can get those back but it's a children's hospital.....and those kids have terminal illnesses and severe injuries.....but i feel so empty without pokemon....


that's not cool that she gave your games away behind your back. and while it may have gone to a good cause, did she even ask?


_________________
*Christina*

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity