Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Zylon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Mar 2015, 6:29 pm

I am a very deep thinker in the deepest aspects of scientific philosophy subjects, such as the ultimate ontology of reality, hard problem of consciousness, and the like. I have started a blog about this (zylon1.blogspot.com), which you are invited to see and comment on. I also have a blog started about my psychological condition (zylon2.blogspot.com), and a miscelaneous blog (zylon3.blogspot.com) which so far has some incredible coincidences from my life, which suggests a reality to synchronicity.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 1:39 am

Zylon wrote:
I am a very deep thinker in the deepest aspects of scientific philosophy subjects, such as the ultimate ontology of reality, hard problem of consciousness, and the like. I have started a blog about this (zylon1.blogspot.com), which you are invited to see and comment on. I also have a blog started about my psychological condition (zylon2.blogspot.com), and a miscelaneous blog (zylon3.blogspot.com) which so far has some incredible coincidences from my life, which suggests a reality to synchronicity.

What is your academic background if I may inquire?

Zylon

05 Mar 2015, 8:24 pm

slave wrote:
Zylon wrote:

What is your academic background if I may inquire?

Most of my raw data came from the public library, mostly from the 500's (science).
If you are referring about any formal education, my blog (zylon2.blogspot.com) should make it clear that any formal schooling would be impossible. I am self educated, so there may be some holes in my knowledge of formal communication styles and practical applications. My understanding of the natural world is extremely pervasive and interconnected.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 8:27 pm

What topics are you reading about at present?

:)