Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm

I'm cold, "weird" and ugly (no muscle, veiny and bony hands, pale skin, short)

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 7:19 pm

I know someone who is short and ugly who has been married a couple of times. No, he isn't rich. But he does enthusiastically flirt with women, especially those who aren't pretty enough to get interest from you average guy.

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Mar 2015, 9:44 pm

I'm sure there's at least one girl in the world that will like you. And there's a guy in my class who's cute and he hasn't got any abs or anything. Most girls don't care; cuz for them being bf and gf is just being really good friends. I don't have a boyfriend either ya know. And if there's a girl you like, you can ask her out to ... Be brave

Sarah xx

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 9:52 pm

Eh, most people consider me a creepy freak because I never talk to anyone in class except to tell idiots screaming my name to shut up. One time a b*tch asked me "how do you find my hair" with all her friends around so I told her "they're ok". Then all of here b*tch friends started laughing and teasing me.

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Mar 2015, 9:56 pm

If you have no clue what the actual context of that was, it was probably an inside. But isn't there girls that are kind of in a separate group too? Cuz in my class there's all the bitchy ones but there's my group of friends and there's 3 or 4 of us and were just normal. And what grade are you in?,

Sarah xx

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 10:00 pm

Scissor...me wrote:
And what grade are you in?,
freshman, why?

alleviate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2015, 9:35 am

You can't be sure no girl will like you. I'm sure at least one will. When I was a freshman in high school, I thought no boy would like me because I was weird and had no social skills. In ninth grade, I had an accident (long story, but basically I thought people thought it was weird to leave to go to the bathroom in front of people for some reason so I didn't go at school at all and after school at band practice one day, it just happened and I had anxiety about that for years). The point of this story is that there was a boy there that I sorta liked and we became best friends and eventually dated for quite a while. Basically, even if you do the weirdest thing you possibly can, someone will still like you.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 9:49 am

There is always eventually a girl who will like you no matter what you look like. If it was not so, ugly people would have died out in one generation. My ex husband was 465 pounds and 5'9" so I'm not just making this up in order to boost your confidence.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 8:48 am

You're only 14 years old.

Truthfully, 14 year old girls usually like 16 year old guys (or older) because they are "further along" in terms of physical maturity. It's a shame--but it's true.

Things will get better once you get older.

You have to break the cycle. Start ignoring the bullies!

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 3:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
14 year old girls usually like 16 year old guys
I know that already, but its just because they're fools who don't get the 16 year olds are only pervs who target fools like them for sex...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm

You see my point, though?

When you turn 16, you might have more success.

Get into positive things. Ignore the bullies. Just study hard and get good grades. Don't think about how skinny you are. Many 14 year olds are skinny. Just let your intelligence do the talking, without bragging about it.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 12:39 pm

You're young. That's why your skinny. And I consider myself somewhat attractive/average and there was a guy friend I had in high school who was really tall and bony/lanky with pale skin and messed up hair and he smelled like BO all the time, but I still hung out with him/ liked him for his personality.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 8:32 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:

1. Most 14 year olds have no muscle. Just make sure you aren't playing video games all day. Get out and exercise, or lift some (light weights) each day.

2. Most 14 year olds are short.

3. Not many people care about bony hands.

4. Pale skin isn't a bad thing.

5. Many aspies were 'weird' at 14 years old. Your social skills will improve overtime and you won't always be 'the weirdo'.

6. You're cold? Making friends in high school, just normal friends, will teach you empathy and to feel emotions for other people.

Most of us were at your position at 14. You've only BEGUN high school, man!

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2015, 10:08 am

Outrider wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

1. Most 14 year olds have no muscle. Just make sure you aren't playing video games all day. Get out and exercise, or lift some (light weights) each day.

2. Most 14 year olds are short.

3. Not many people care about bony hands.

4. Pale skin isn't a bad thing.

5. Many aspies were 'weird' at 14 years old. Your social skills will improve overtime and you won't always be 'the weirdo'.

6. You're cold? Making friends in high school, just normal friends, will teach you empathy and to feel emotions for other people.

Most of us were at your position at 14. You've only BEGUN high school, man!

Totally agreed

Sarah xx

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 11:26 am

The kinds of people who base their attractions solely on looks are people you don't want in your life anyway - they can't be trusted because they're so fickle they will bail the instant they think they see greener grass.

Keep in mind, though, Poutine, a sunny disposition will get you much farther than good looks. Nobody decides they want to start a relationship with somebody who's depressed and whiny and hates themselves. Nobody looks at another person and thinks "Hey, there's somebody I'll have to spend every minute of my day cheering up and reassuring - I wanna be with that needy, depressing sad sack." Nobody. Ever.

So find reasons to be hopeful and things to enjoy and stop worrying about the future. You have to be happy with yourself and confident in the person you are, if you want to be attractive and appealing to others and have them notice you. Not arrogant, just pleasant.

Exercise (and plenty of it) is a good idea - it will help you feel better about the way you look and generally improve your physical and mental health. And don't worry about your age. Lots of us didn't start dating and having relationships at 14. It happens when you're ready for it. Besides, as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for - once you fall in love, you're headed for your first broken heart. :oops:

dryope
Toucan
Toucan

12 Apr 2015, 11:43 am

As a woman, I can say the sexiest quality a man (or woman, honestly) can have is confidence. Know who you are, know what you want, and feel comfortable with yourself.

As a 14-year-old boy, there's no way you're going to hit all those marks right now. But physical appearance is really not the main thing, once you're older.

I'm just saying this because I have a male friend in his 40s who never heard this growing up and now doesn't believe me. So he's still alone. But way less attractive people are happily married. So, as you get to the other side of puberty, I hope you take this with you: women like men who like themselves.

Now, if you fall in love with a woman who is not into you for any reason, then that's a whole other story. People are attracted to different things, and you may not have chemistry together. But overall, you will get plenty of opportunities to find the right person for you, and who likes you too, if you first have confidence in yourself.

(I admit that liking yourself and being confident can take some work. But then again, I have the social anxiety pretty bad.)