Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 3:27 pm

DataLore wrote:
Heh... it might, although I'm mostly straight so unfortunately I won't be getting much 'use' out of that ploy. XD

... that is extremely clever though I might do that with silly adult toys for my friends, and watch them all blush. XD

Ha!

While I am gay, and so is my closest friend, and so is his younger brother.. I have no sexual relationship with either of them. I do things like this because I love my friend & his family. If you've ever read my story here on WP, my closest friend is an Herbalist and his father is a Naturopathic Doctor & they've significantly changed my life for the better over the last few years with what I've learned & done from and because of them. So, any chance I get to do something nice for them, I do. A bottle for his dad every holiday, Thanksgiving gifts for him & his dad because I'm so incredibly grateful for them in my life, Christmas presents for him, his brother, sister, and both of his parents etc - all out of love, not lust. Sure, I've had a crush on him that he's well aware of, but I'm not his type & I accept that. He knows I love him way more than any crush I could have on him and that's why I do the nice things I do for him. ie A couple nights ago I gave him an 8th because he's in a lot of pain w/ a severely sprained ankle and can barely leave the house. He was grateful for that and I got a wonderful hug for my kindness. I prefer to spend my time/money/energy on things like this vs. some ploy to get laid as I value people and moments like these far more. Besides, getting laid is ridiculously easy and doesn't really require any time/money/energy or ploys for me lol. Just saying. That's also what makes it so "meh" that I'd rather meet someone I care about.. all in due time. 8)