Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2015, 9:29 pm

This is intetresting, glad I live in Ontario where I get help, and not there back then:

Click Here

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 9:43 pm

I think we're all lucky that we didn't live during those times whether autistic or NT. Sadly though we still live with mass genocide to this day. :thumbdown:

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2015, 9:51 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
I think we're all lucky that we didn't live during those times whether autistic or NT. Sadly though we still live with mass genocide to this day. :thumbdown:

Unfortunately, that is true. The human race, is a messed up race!

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2015, 10:12 pm

Canadian1911 wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:

Unfortunately, that is true. The human race, is a messed up race!

I often think if there was intelligent life elsewhere they would steer clear of us.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 3:08 am

This is the terrible thought what wakes me up in the middle of the night. I'm so so so so so frightened that this will happen again. I must get my diagnosis off my medical records, just in case.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 1:53 pm

And I remember my mom telling me in 6th grade they would have killed me.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2015, 2:01 pm

And people wonder why I want to get a shotgun for home defense

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 4:21 pm

SKSFox1999 wrote:

Shotgun won't protect you. Do you seriously think one guy with a shotgun could successfully defend himself from the government if they were determined to wipe him out?

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2015, 4:50 pm

Ettina wrote:
SKSFox1999 wrote:

Shotgun won't protect you. Do you seriously think one guy with a shotgun could successfully defend himself from the government if they were determined to wipe him out?

I made an assumption. When I made that post, I wasn't able to open the link. So I assumed that it was KKK style crap against people with AS, not something like the T4 program

Last edited by SKSFox1999 on 28 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm

The T4 program...

I will consider myself a III%er, but this just drove me deeper into the III% camp

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 8:21 pm

...I'm seemingly , so I have been told , on the road to my left leg being amputated , if I don't get the r&r treatment I've been trying to get - and refused - ever since January , treatment for the aftermath of the amputation :cry: .

ote="Canadian1911"]This is intetresting, glad I live in Ontario where I get help, and not there back then:

Click Here[/quote]

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 8:35 pm

I don't think it's likely that a bunch of extremists will take over and come after us to exterminate us, and even if they do, I think there'll be enough warning.

The rise of the Nazis was caused by a number of unusual factors, not least of which was the massive economic crisis in Germany following the Wall Street Crash. AFAIK, no other country affected by the recession took such a course. I don't think capitalism is going to crash like that again until it's engulfed the whole planet and has nowhere else to expand into, and it'll take them some time to convert the Islamic nations, for a start.

Even if we do get a massive recession leading to an extremist government, they might not do eugenics. More importantly, there should be plenty of warning. Nothing like it had happened before in the "civilised" world, yet Freud saw the writing on the wall in time to jump ship. Just set aside the price of a plane ticket to somewhere nice while things are still normal. I'm more concerned about starving to death when capitalism finally collapses, but I think I'll die of old age before then.

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

If something like that ever happens, im begging my cousins to take me in. If I haven't become successful myself, that is.