Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 1:12 am

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=11104972246489674289

Darkest Before Dawn
You are 79% along the path.

Carrying little with you but a great store of knowledge, you are not even sure what more you seek. The last part of the journey is the most difficult, yet you face it with perseverance, having learned much to sustain you already. Soon all will be revealed...
"Doubt can only be removed by action." - Goethe

You scored higher than 98% on progress

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 1:37 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 70% along the path.
You have shown yourself to be open to learning and willing to look deeply into the true nature of things. At this stage of progress you will encounter your Guru, who offers surprising bits of wisdom. Does the journey end here? The Guru suggests it is really only beginning.
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all." - Socrates

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 2:40 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 55% along the path.
You have shown yourself to be open to learning and willing to look deeply into the true nature of things. At this stage of progress you will encounter your Guru, who offers surprising bits of wisdom. Does the journey end here? The Guru suggests it is really only beginning.

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all." - Socrates

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 3:40 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 67% along the path.

I disagree with the formulaic answers.

T-rav20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 4:01 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 69% along the path.

The following statement is True, the preceding statement was False.

I'm A PINEY from my head down to my HINEY.

zebedee
Toucan
Toucan

25 Mar 2007, 9:20 am

You are 66% along the path.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 10:17 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 64% along the path.

Leporidae
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2007, 12:26 pm

Darkest Before Dawn

You are 73% along the path.
Carrying little with you but a great store of knowledge, you are not even sure what more you seek. The last part of the journey is the most difficult, yet you face it with perseverance, having learned much to sustain you already. Soon all will be revealed...

"Doubt can only be removed by action." - Goethe

I guess that's what I get for being a philosopher wannabe :P

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 8:39 pm

Meeting the Guru
You are 65% along the path.

Three years!

Nightcry
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2007, 3:57 am

Meeting the Guru
You are 69% along the path.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 8:25 am

Meeting the Guru

You are 58% along the path.