Page 577 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579  Next

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2024, 7:50 am

Counseling at the university is a piece of s**t.
I finished my fourth counseling session the other day.The last time was a year ago.This time she confirmed to me very directly that there was no tendency to hurt people or self-harm.It is true that psychological counseling is only to detect and deal with unstable factors in advance.
All four sessions of counseling were not positive at all.They just taught me obedience and patience and told me to hide from the bully.
As the latest bullying news has caught the attention of the government, experts have given advice against bullying: turn to parents and teachers. ***!It's no use at all! The mainstream doesn't want me to have a good time.They're all ***ing people. They should have died sooner.
Communist society is a society in which there is no oppression, no exploitation, and everyone is equal and free.Miss Communism

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2024, 4:47 pm

I am building new masks. There are several going at once. It will work out.

It is not easy. I got out of the house to eat an overpriced burger today and got halfway through. Progress.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2024, 12:49 pm

Midnight was emotional, and I wanted to avoid it, so I fell asleep at 11:30 but woke up at 1:30。 I want to kill all people, or be killed.

AnanstrixG
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Mar 2024, 5:36 pm

What I spot is not a bot
Look for timeout not a clicker spout

Log out and just log back in
don't use google keystrokes begin

to rogaine the trust which once was bald
I'm messing up words my scalp it does scald.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:11 am

I hate it when you're messaging with a person back and forth and then all of a sudden they somehow think it's ok to video call you. I mean wtf!

It's a big f*****g leap if you ask me and not a leap I care to take.

I've had to just block her now because that's just a liberty.

If she'd have asked me if it's alright to call I might have had a bit of time to think about it and i might have been ok but no she didn't even have the courtesy to ask.

I had already told her I was busy today and that I was up a ladder and she still called...and a video call no less!

I mean I'm not exactly fuming or anything like that but I'm just a bit annoyed because I thought we was getting somewhere and now im just gonna retreat again. I know it's because I'm mistrusting of people and that's just going to fast for me.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm

I've messaged her back and gave her a fake number anyway so that'll confuse her. Serves her right for calling on me unannounced

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 4:39 pm

I don't like video calls either, BB.

I much prefer traditional voice-only calls.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 4:45 pm

I don't even want a voice call with her at this point in time. I hardly know her

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 10:39 am

Some of the f*****g lengths you have to go to to to make a person understand that YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE VOICE CALLS is beyond a joke.

I'm starting to believe she can't read simple f*****g instructions :lol:

j_k
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Mar 2024, 10:45 am

babybird wrote:
Some of the f*****g lengths you have to go to to to make a person understand that YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE VOICE CALLS is beyond a joke.

I have the same problem with one person in particular. If I respond with a text saying I can't talk, or ask if we can text, they will immediately call me back. I've know this person all my life, we're close in age, and they are the only one that does this (which I've told them). It feels like everyone has that one person.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 11:08 am

:lol: I've had to put her on another device with a different number and put it all on silence

If it wasn't for the fact that I do need her as a contact then I'd just get rid of her altogether but I can't do that.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 11:16 am

j_k wrote:
babybird wrote:

I have the same problem with one person in particular. If I respond with a text saying I can't talk, or ask if we can text, they will immediately call me back. I've know this person all my life, we're close in age, and they are the only one that does this (which I've told them). It feels like everyone has that one person.

If someone does that I hang-up on them and text back reiterating that I'm not available for a phone call but am available to text.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 11:17 am

Yeah that's what I've done 4 times since yesterday :lol:

I think she's finally got the message but who knows

j_k

31 Mar 2024, 11:32 am

In my case, I don't think I'm ever being contacted for anything urgent. It's usually hours of listening to rants (often drunk) that resemble a stand-up routine, until they end up running out of things to say. Certainly never an emergency. I will text others in our friend group, and ask them to reach out, just in case.

I've never felt comfortable hanging up on people. Maybe I should work on that, because I know other people do :)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 11:34 am

j_k wrote:
In my case, I don't think I'm ever being contacted for anything urgent. It's usually hours of listening to rants (often drunk) that resemble a stand-up routine, until they end up running out of things to say. Certainly never an emergency. I will text others in our friend group, and ask them to reach out, just in case.

I've never felt comfortable hanging up on people. Maybe I should work on that, because I know other people do :)

Being able to set and reinforce boundaries is a pretty important skill to develop.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

j_k

31 Mar 2024, 12:16 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Being able to set and reinforce boundaries is a pretty important skill to develop.

(Sighs)... yeah. I feel like I've been better at that at different times in my life. For periods, I didn't have to worry about it, but then before I know it, it's like trying to exercise again, after not exercising for a year.

Time to start working on that again.