Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1023
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,820
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

28 May 2015, 11:32 am

Yes, conspiracies, they are everywhere, and they all exist and they are REAL, yes they are !

/puts on my protection-from-being-called-a-conspiracy-theorist-nut hat (made out of tin-foil of course)


_________________
Pay me for my signature. 私の署名ですか❓お前の買うなければなりません。Mon autographe nécessite un paiement. Которые хочет мою автографу, у тебя нужно есть деньги сюда. Bezahlst du mich, wenn du meine Unterschrift wollen.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,435
Location: temperate zone

28 May 2015, 12:46 pm

All of you tin hat paranoids...you don't fool me.

I know that you are ALL in cahoots!

And you're ALL out to get me!



Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 May 2009
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,450
Location: x

28 May 2015, 6:40 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Yes, conspiracies, they are everywhere, and they all exist and they are REAL, yes they are !

/puts on my protection-from-being-called-a-conspiracy-theorist-nut hat (made out of tin-foil of course)


Of course conspiracies are real. The Watergate conspiracy rocked American politics so hard that the -gate suffix entered American English slang as a way of calling out a conspiracy.

But do conspiracy theorists care? No. They are more interested in fictional conspiracies that would require the collusion and to-the-death silence of thousands of co-conspirators. So annoying.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 49,669
Location: Stendec

28 May 2015, 6:53 pm

@Mods: Can you move this thread to the Illuminati forum? Thank you.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,891
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 May 2015, 5:55 pm

Watch the movie, Kill The Messenger, which is the real life story about the reporter who had uncovered evidence of how CIA connected Contras had financed their war with the crack epidemic in American cities, and how the CIA had covered their tracks by ruining this reporter's credibility, and very life. When documentation supporting these accusations was finally released, it had occurred simultaneously with the Monica Lewinsky scandal - - or in other words, hardly anyone took notice of it. Years later, a broken man, he was found dead, with two bullet holes to his head. His death was ruled a suicide. That's two gun shots to the head.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,178
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada

30 May 2015, 6:42 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Watch the movie, Kill The Messenger, which is the real life story about the reporter who had uncovered evidence of how CIA connected Contras had financed their war with the crack epidemic in American cities, and how the CIA had covered their tracks by ruining this reporter's credibility, and very life. When documentation supporting these accusations was finally released, it had occurred simultaneously with the Monica Lewinsky scandal - - or in other words, hardly anyone took notice of it. Years later, a broken man, he was found dead, with two bullet holes to his head. His death was ruled a suicide. That's two gun shots to the head.

You should NOT encourage him, he see conspiracies everywhere way beyond what is reasonable.



techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,049
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

30 May 2015, 8:55 pm

Fnord wrote:
@Mods: Can you move this thread to the Illuminati forum? Thank you.

I'm guessing that subfolder is only available to the initiated.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 49,669
Location: Stendec

30 May 2015, 8:59 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Fnord wrote:
@Mods: Can you move this thread to the Illuminati forum? Thank you.
I'm guessing that subfolder is only available to the initiated.
You may be correct. Oh well, at least "everyone knows" that there is no such thing as the Illuminati, right?

:wink:



Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,178
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada

30 May 2015, 9:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Fnord wrote:
@Mods: Can you move this thread to the Illuminati forum? Thank you.
I'm guessing that subfolder is only available to the initiated.
You may be correct. Oh well, at least "everyone knows" that there is no such thing as the Illuminati, right?

:wink:

Actually the illuminati did had a historical existence. It was a secret society much like Freemasonary based in Bavaria. They were aiming to spread enlightenment ideals, so not so much aiming to enslave peoples but rather allowing them more freedom. The power organisations of the time took fear of their liberal ideas and the Duke of Bavaria forbid all secret societies, condemning the illuminati.
Then came the French revolution and peoples of more conservatives views (From the view of the times; aka monarchist and from religious institutions.) began to see it as a conspiration of the illuminati (Peoples throwing down a monarchy because they want more freedom and they are fed up of nobles been ridiculously wealthy, prosperous and jerks while peasants are starvings; prospeterous! Clearly this is a conspiracy. :roll: )
The idea of the conspiracy simply continue to spread, beside that peoples propagating it are somehow not censored by a organisation they say is more powerful that any governments!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29#Illuminati



Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1023
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,820
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

31 May 2015, 3:54 am

Ouh, then he actually should be encouraged, because those kinds of Conspiracy-Theories™ are entertaining ! Why, from what I can tell, Ban-Dodger seems to follow some kind of rule that the more absurd™ it sounds, the more-likely that it has to be the truth about reality ! Considering that I've seen him frequently use image-quotes like the following on other forums-threads...

Image

Tollorin wrote:
You should NOT encourage him, he see conspiracies everywhere way beyond what is reasonable.

Why, I have even seen posts (from other forums) of his claiming that all of the world-leaders™ are merely just puppets to a shadow-government, and that this shadow-government is controlled by aliens, and that those aliens are spirit-possessed, and that those spirits are demon-possessed, and that those demons are also being controlled by an invisible HAL-9000-style kind of an A.I. (but on a nano-quantum-level that allows it to control all frequencies like radio-waves & stuff in order to do its hi-jacking of minds everywhere in every dimension !). It's like so crazy that it absolutely must be turned into video-game ! That would be one totally awesome game just full of kick-ass ! There's also another one about how the world-leaders™ are not their originals, but are actually clones, like maybe the originals/reals got killed off, and replaced with one of their body-double clones. Man that kind of game would be mind-boggling !

This thread now needs an Anonymous™-oriented "the world has two different groups of Illuminati ?" video (sort of like how there are two Constitutions ?)...


_________________
Pay me for my signature. 私の署名ですか❓お前の買うなければなりません。Mon autographe nécessite un paiement. Которые хочет мою автографу, у тебя нужно есть деньги сюда. Bezahlst du mich, wenn du meine Unterschrift wollen.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,435
Location: temperate zone

31 May 2015, 9:59 am

Tollorin wrote:
Fnord wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Fnord wrote:
@Mods: Can you move this thread to the Illuminati forum? Thank you.
I'm guessing that subfolder is only available to the initiated.
You may be correct. Oh well, at least "everyone knows" that there is no such thing as the Illuminati, right?

:wink:

Actually the illuminati did had a historical existence. It was a secret society much like Freemasonary based in Bavaria. They were aiming to spread enlightenment ideals, so not so much aiming to enslave peoples but rather allowing them more freedom. The power organisations of the time took fear of their liberal ideas and the Duke of Bavaria forbid all secret societies, condemning the illuminati.
Then came the French revolution and peoples of more conservatives views (From the view of the times; aka monarchist and from religious institutions.) began to see it as a conspiration of the illuminati (Peoples throwing down a monarchy because they want more freedom and they are fed up of nobles been ridiculously wealthy, prosperous and jerks while peasants are starvings; prospeterous! Clearly this is a conspiracy. :roll: )
The idea of the conspiracy simply continue to spread, beside that peoples propagating it are somehow not censored by a organisation they say is more powerful that any governments!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29#Illuminati


Yes. Thats kinda my understanding.

When the real Illuminati existed the Vatican did not like that Humanist Enlightenment stuff that it stood for, and viewed the Illumanatti as a threat. And a certain Bishop in the late 1700's started writing propaganda tracts about the Illuminati and how it was a 'conspiracy' to 'corrupt all of mankind' thus kicking off the whole industry of Illuminati bashing. But as the real historic Illuminati faded from existence in the early 19th Century the conspiracies theories about it took on a life of their own, and snowballed over the years. So today (though the horse has been dead for 200 years) more and more people are gathering to kick the dead horse than ever!



techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,049
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

31 May 2015, 11:22 am

There was a big hoax going around Europe at the end of the 19th century, a particular Léo Taxil writing about Diana Vaughan and a mythical Luciferian Palladium. That I think was a significant rekindling point:

http://simonmayers.com/2013/11/04/diana ... berto-eco/


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,038
Location: London

31 May 2015, 2:59 pm

Illuminati / NWO theories are just lazy, and simplistic and completely misunderstand human nature and self-interest. It is classic way of problem lumping. A black and white view of good a evil, which absolves the true believer of responsibility themselves. Dividing the world into two broad camp is just clueless.

They are also often stupendously out of date as far as where the real power and influence lies, if they were ever accurate at all. Tend to be based on old superstitions and prejudices.

This is not to say there aren't corrupt and evil forces, it is just a hell of a lot more complex and messy than these conspiracy theorists believe.



Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1023
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,820
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

02 Jun 2015, 6:24 pm

Apparently, the Earth actually turns out to have really been FLAT this whole time, like what...

lolzarena wrote:
The earth is a triangle. Illuminati confirmed.

...flat, Flat, yes, FLAT of all things... I like don't even... someone, turn me into a Muon, quickly !


_________________
Pay me for my signature. 私の署名ですか❓お前の買うなければなりません。Mon autographe nécessite un paiement. Которые хочет мою автографу, у тебя нужно есть деньги сюда. Bezahlst du mich, wenn du meine Unterschrift wollen.


ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2007
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,980
Location: Santa Cruz , CA , USA

02 Jun 2015, 6:38 pm

...11



techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,049
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

02 Jun 2015, 7:16 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Apparently, the Earth actually turns out to have really been FLAT this whole time, like what...

Is that a slip-mat under that flat-earth? Forget tortoises on top of tortoises - we're on top of a giant Technics MKIII! It's a wonder we haven't seen the mixer yet!


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling