Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LovingmyAspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Mar 2007, 8:03 pm

Woah! I really do not think DS or I are ready for this... but reasy or not it is here. I think he is having a hard time with it. He also has been putting himself down alot. He told me he thinks he will never be able to drive.... Any tips to help? :?

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 8:40 pm

I had put my folks through pure hell. What I didn't want to do - I just didn't, no matter what the cost. I hope that you're asking in the parenting section as well.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 9:20 pm

Does he visit this site?I dont want him to feel his privacy is being invaded.I think it would be better addressed in the parents forum as well.I think this is for aspie kids to talk to each other.Would you like us to move it?

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

LovingmyAspie

29 Mar 2007, 9:48 am

No my son does not visit this site yet. I sometimes I rather ask you guys certain things to get some feedback. I have a "idea" of what to expect but every child is different and of course especially my son as you are. My whole idea here is to get some info from you. He is 12 y/o and just not ready for puberty but ready or not it's here. He confides enough in me to tell me what is phisically happening to him that I don't see, and of course he sometimes lashes out at me as would a "typical" Tween because I am on the young Mom side I still remeber enough to know that he will be rebelious and although I do call his attention I make it brief and to the point. I did ask him last night though if he wanted to begin jogging with me so that he can get some of his tween frustrations out and so that I can destress :lol: I will begin taking off his picture though so that when he joins (we talked about that yesterday) Nobody knows who his mom is :roll: :lol: