is there Females with aspergers here?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TheDarkmidnightStar
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jun 2015, 11:09 pm

I been wanting to speak with another female with Asperger's and ask them questions about their childhood and adulthood because i'm a female and I never felt like the males matched what I sometimes said and did 100%.
I want someone to relate with

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 11:36 pm

There definitely are- The women's section is specifically for women, so that's probably your best bet.

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jun 2015, 1:14 am

nyxjord wrote:
There definitely are- The women's section is specifically for women, so that's probably your best bet.

I agree with @nyxjord.
I'm a 19 year old female who has higher-functioning Aspergers. I was first diagnosed when I was 9.

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 3:30 am

Hi! We are here.
I´m 61, Aspie - dxéd at 60.
Allways knew myself, that I had "something" in that direction.
You can ask all you want.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2015, 1:59 pm

Me too. I was diagnosed with hfa at 22. For everyone looking back I fit the profile for childhood autism and i didnt learn to talk till i was 2 but I was first born so my family didn't know I behaved differently to typically developing children.

I'd say tho that now I seem almost totally neurotypical except for some small things but I'm always improving myself.

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.